Since when have maple logs been F2P?

xevocm8velexx

I thought maple logs were P2P only, as you can only cut them down on member's servers. Has this been like this for long or is this a glitch?

Pic:

mapleoh6.png

I used the knife on the log so you see that i'm on a free world, but if you look in the corner, you can see it says "Use Maple Logs", if it were a members' only object, it'd say "Use Member's Object". Has anyone noticed this before?

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

Oh well, i thought they were P2P only as you can only get them in P2P and i thought they were useless in F2P, but i just saw the firemaking guide.

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

it was f2p since i played... but we couldnt cut them... many f2pers use them for fm exp... ive 17k of them on my bank...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

When i finaly know there were no maple tree in f2p i just lauged, I went from 30 to 35 burning maples from the gernal store.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Woodcutting was the first skill I got anywhere with, a very long time ago. I seem to remember reaching 45 and searching for maple trees, too.

I was extremely disappointed when I found out I had to get to level 60 to cut anything new.

tifsbti6oi.gif

If i remember well there WAS (a long long long long long time ago) 1 maple tree in F2P.

Its the old dead tree by Draynor village, near the willows.

I guess there was too much competition for it, so they removed it.

R.I.P. F2P Maple :(

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Yea, it is more like a joke by JAGEX. :P Whats the use of being able to cut maples if there aren't any maples to cut!

Your right!

But maples gives good fire making xp!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Maple logs are allowed on both f2p and p2p servers, but mainly only p2p use it. It's very uncommon among f2p since there's nowhere to cut it and it's a pointless log since you can't do anything but burn it. Yews and willows would be better choices since the xp/cash would be better.