~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything with giant robots fighting gets a "meh..." from me...meh...

Good luck on 99 and get 90 ASAP! I want phr33 Oreofish!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

My Internet is being a noob now, so I'll be off then. 50k or so xp until 90 Fishing, I'll get that tonight when I'm back \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Hey Oreo. I don't think we've met but I was wondering when you think you'd reach 89 fishing? Because I'm going on a trip Friday and will be back on Saturday (in 15 days or so) and was wondering if you'd like some competition to 99 fishing? I'm 89 and I wanted to know if you'd like to race.

PM me here or in game or post on your thread if you're interested, thanks!

I don't do races, I'm in no rush. Thanks.

Won't be back on until tonight guys, Happy 225th Birthday America \'

I know you don't race but I decided I'd race you anways, even if you're not racing you. So I'll be checking your blog regularly to see how you're doing compared to me! In the meantime good luck on 99 Fishing!

P.S. I'm currently about 5k XP ahead of you I think (according to your high scores), hopefully we'll both get 90 tomorrow!

sigs129.gif

Did a good amount of Fishing tonight, I'm too tired to get 90 tonight though :? I'm about 23k xp away, so I'll get it tomorrow morning \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

90 Fishing, I r gud :D Gonna do more Fishing now, then I'm a host at the TET/RV Event later :mrgreen:

90fishingmq9.png

Bummppp :shock: Spent the night with Sheyy first at kah bah gees, then fishin Sharks, then at Monkfish :D Feelin a little sick though, so I'm going to sleepy early. Cya'll tomorrow :mrgreen:

Third page guys, come on :?

Anyways, totally forgot to track my xp today :XD: I think I got 100k or so though \'

Gonna be takin some summer classes now, and the first one is today. So for the next 3 weeks I won't be on Monday - Thursday mornings. Cya in the afternoon 8-)