~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

hmm so you hate troll tasks and blue dragon tasks but you love turoth tasks,gawd wtf :P

complete opposite off me but its nice to see peoples oppinions on it

Here I'll make it wierder: Infernal Mages are on of my favorite Slayer monsters.

:XD:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm so you hate troll tasks and blue dragon tasks but you love turoth tasks,gawd wtf :P

complete opposite off me but its nice to see peoples oppinions on it

Here I'll make it wierder: Infernal Mages are on of my favorite Slayer monsters.

:XD:

ah well infernal mages are fun so thats not so out their,i was expecting

"oh yeah i do kurask task and skeleton wyvrn tasks whenever i can"oh yeah i know you dont have the level to do those...yet :XD:

tifsdac6mc.gif

Another fun filled day of Slaying today. Started off in the evening with my Jellies task, and got a level 3 Clue about 20 kills in while chatting with Sheyy <3: Wolfy, and Nekyia (I should also state at this point that Nekyia is psychic) :shock: Turned out to be junk, so it was back to Jellies with me :? No other good drops except for a Tooth Half, but I did get 60 Slayer during that task :D

Afterwards it was back to Chaeldar for my next task, and she gave me 151 Cockatrice. I decided to Burthorpe them (22 Skeletons) since I've been having a lot of tasks in the Slayer Cave lately and been getting kind of sick of that place :-X By the end of that task I was pretty close to 77 Strength, so I went ahead and grabbed that level too. My final task of the evening was 130 Fire Giants, and it turned out Nekyia had the same task so we went off to Brimhaven Dungeon together. Killed a few, got some Rune Scimmys, Rune Arrows, and a Loop Half, then it was off to sleep ::'

Theres a level 2 Clue waiting in my bank, it'll be a good way to start off tomorrow \:D/

60slayervd2.png

I thought I was gonna get 98 Combat with this level, turns out I'm still one short.

77strengthhv6.png

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Well, last nights level 2 clue turned out to be junk, but I did come across a Dragon Impling while buying an Iron Axe from the Ardy General Store for my Fire Giants task. Blingkachi50 from Blogscape chat came and caught it and I got a Blue Mystic Bottom \'

About to go and finish off my Fire Giants task, 93 left. Also 62k till 77 Defense, so I should get that today also :thumbsup:

This is yesterdays update: I don't remember all my tasks but they did include two Dagannoth tasks, one Jellies task, and a task if Iron Dragons which I Burthorped to Banshees. In the morning I did my first Dagannoth task, getting 77 Defence and 98 Combat about halfway in :D

Coming back in the evening I noticed I was really close to 79 Hitpoints, so I headed down to Stronghold of Security to get the last of the xp, then leveled in Edgy with Nekyia and Sheyy <3: Next up was my task of Jellies, where I got no good drops but they were barely hitting and Nekyia joined me near the end of my task ::' After the Jellies task it turned out we both had another Dagannoth task so we packed up and headed over to the Lighthouse.

We were there for a while until her computer crashed, and since she didn't come back I teleported out. Ended the day by telegrabbing Zammy Wines to help Sheyy <3: and then attending Vall's 99 Crafting Party! \:D/

77defenceand98combatvy0.png

79hitpointsfr3.png

61slayerwb4.png

Well done on all those awesome levels Oreo!!! =D>

Did someone sneak in and swap you and Pez over? I hear he has been skilling! :shock:

Great work and thanks so much for telegrabbing those wines for me yesterday, you rock and are an amazing friend!!!! <3:

shey.png

Gratz on the levels OREOOOO!!!!!!

Good luck on your goals!!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Great work and thanks so much for telegrabbing those wines for me yesterday, you rock and are an amazing friend!!!! <3:

You too <3:

Thanks for the posts everyone. I spent most of my day out, only got on to play this morning. Did the Tai Bwo Wannai Trio Quest (very annoying) :wall: then finished my Barbarian Training so I could wield my Rune Hasta, then Burthorped the remainder of my Dagannoth task to 26 Cave Crawlers, but haven't done it yet. Hopefully I get more time to be on tomorrow :mrgreen:

Goodluck with 90 mining and all your other goals... =D>

i see you a lot in edge... so yea if Thunda is ever talking to ya, tats me

Again goodluck with your goals and keep up the good work \'

Just slaying away. 94/99 and going for 90+ Herb <3.

Barely got anything done today, spent most of the day out. Hoping for some levels over the week though, 50k to 80 Attack and 11k to 62 Slayer :thumbsup:

Spent today Fishing to restock Shark supply with Vall and Celt :D I caught about 250 Sharks, but thats nowhere near enough lol. Afterwards I hungout with Sheyy at the Grand Exchange for a little bit figuring out how it works <3:

Will be taking the week off Slayer to restock on various supplies, then get back to work next week :mrgreen:

Wow, I've barely been on the past days. Lots of schoolwork to do, a project and exam this week so very little playing time :? My membership also ran out right under my nose, so I gotta re-subscribe again :wall:

Should be back this weekend \'