~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Oreo has returned!! WooT!! Great to see you back, and grats on 99 Cooking. I hope you achieve your goals and make sure you enjoy rs for the fun and still balance your rl with it my friend!! One of my first and best friends in rs, and always will be! :D

Insomnia stinks, hope you sort it out.

<33333

shey.png

never forget

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Thanks guys.

I haven't started on my goals yet, been spending most of my time rebuilding my bank with stuff like Runes, tools, and other kinds of equipment I dropped or sold when I retired. I'll probably start with Mining cuz I'm not ready to jump into another 99 yet....

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Wtf.

Everyone always says to do the Agility performance in the Circus to get Ringmaster, and that Magic is hard and pointless. I tried for the third week today, Acrobat bottoms from Ranging, Clown top from Agility (scored 1038, failed Backflip twice). Then I tried Magic for the first time, Alching and Teleing the lvl 99 Anvil. Failed Alching once but still got Ringmaster hat hahahaaha

Its so cute.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

hah I always get a good score on the magic one for some reason, the others I fail at though.

Mhmm I was actually surprised I did good in Magic, just tried it for the hell of it haha. I'll give you a few tips about the Agility performance in-game.

cute

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Magic's always easy, same with the range one (for me anyways). I have trouble with agility, though.

It's just easier if I do different emotes between each move and try to cast a different spell (99 stunt)/ alternate between the target and ducks (99 spot) / alternate between juggling (99 stunt) and an acrobatic stunt (level 99).

Thankfully I have all Circus items now. ::'

Welcome back, Oreo.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Magic's always easy, same with the range one (for me anyways). I have trouble with agility, though.

It's just easier if I do different emotes between each move and try to cast a different spell (99 stunt)/ alternate between the target and ducks (99 spot) / alternate between juggling (99 stunt) and an acrobatic stunt (level 99).

Welcome back, Oreo.

Oohhhh hey. Yeah thats pretty much exactly how I do it, only I always switch between the Alchemy and Teleportation spells on the lvl 99 Anvil. I fail at Range though, never broken 900 points on it. Agility I've gotten over a 1000 but never over 1200... and Magic I've scored over 1200 both times haha.

Got three pieces of Circus clothes the other day. Tightrope top from Ranged, Clown bottoms from Agility, and Ringmaster shirt from Magic. I got the Hat and Shirt now, gonna keep trying till I have the whole set.

Haven't started any of my goals really, done a bit of Stealing Creation for some Sacred Pickaxes to reduce the Mining load, and been Fishing some Monks.

Welcome back, Oreo.

Oohhhh hey. Yeah thats pretty much exactly how I do it, only I always switch between the Alchemy and Teleportation spells on the lvl 99 Anvil. I fail at Range though, never broken 900 points on it. Agility I've gotten over a 1000 but never over 1200... and Magic I've scored over 1200 both times haha.

Got three pieces of Circus clothes the other day. Tightrope top from Ranged, Clown bottoms from Agility, and Ringmaster shirt from Magic. I got the Hat and Shirt now, gonna keep trying till I have the whole set.

Haven't started any of my goals really, done a bit of Stealing Creation for some Sacred Pickaxes to reduce the Mining load, and been Fishing some Monks.

You should join us at "Fast Sc". It's a non-combat SC clan with some simple rules like wielding a bow without arrows and not wearing armour or doing anything to hinder others from getting to clay (barriers). A lot of people are nice there, although we occasionally have a PKer (they usually kind of suck at it anyway) or someone that acts like a jerk. We meet at world 114 and use "Fast sc" for the games; we've also been using a new system for reducing the odds of players getting PKed (5 man team vs everyone else) and have had some success.

You should try us out if you wanna. :P

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I've been using Fast Sc actually, Toast introduced me to it when he made me go play with him for the first time and I've been using it ever since haha, but thanks.

• 7 months later...

PLEASE DO NOT FOR THE LAST TIME

feed the tr0ll

Oh.

My.

God.

Really?

Hahahaha. I appreciate the post man but this blog has been retired, like me, for quite a while.

Edit: I realize I should've had this locked when I retired, anyways I just asked a Mod to lock it so bai <3

• 9 months later...