~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump. Just finished another GES Event, went great!

it was a good time..i was just kidding about that filling joke, just messing with ya. O:)

gl and keep it up!

Yea lol, but its too bad you couldn't go into the Wilderness. You missed the pking clan that attacked at the Runite Mine and then the suicide at Greater Demons. Pics are on GES Events Forum in the Mining Day Aftermath. Now its dinner time, I'll be back soon to get 71 Firemaking \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Gooooooood morning! Just did the Christmas event, which in my personal opinion was one of the worst I have ever seen, Jagex totally ruined the item. Anyways, 42k from 73 Firemaking, I'll get it after breakfast.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Yes, Oreo does need more sleep. But Oreo would rather make pretty lines of Fires in front of Falador Bank. (third person? :? )

Don't you have school mister pyromaniac?

Nope, this is the first week of my Christmas break. California School Districts are messed up, everyone else in Runescape that I know starts their break next week, and I get it early :mrgreen:

I'm back everyone ::' A friend was over and I was spending time with him and my brother, gonna be logging on soon to go for 74 Firemaking tonight.

Don't you have school mister pyromaniac?

Nope, this is the first week of my Christmas break. California School Districts are messed up, everyone else in Runescape that I know starts their break next week, and I get it early :mrgreen:

when do you get back however?

anyway, keep it up, 75 fm rox my sox u narb.

when do you get back however?

I don't know the exact date, but my first day back to school is two weeks from today. Blog updated for 73 Firemaking :mrgreen:

egamer"]your going to have that 80 firemaking by the end of this week wowza!! I just found out my mom is getting me membership for christmas! i still have one more week ahhh!!! :wall:

=P~ Mine parents are total opposites. -.- But I still can play without pay! :thumbsup:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif