~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm gonna drop 28 items both noted and unnoted, each between 3k and 30k. assorted rings, plates, bars, ores, and rune stuff and runes. =)

if i wake up in time.. its like 6am my time. =P

Integrity. See beyond the gp, nicks, and skills. Create value for others, as you'd like done for you.

hsifreta.png

Time: 5:00 PM EST, 4:00 PM CST, 3:00 PM MST, 2:00 PM PST, 10 PM GMT

You're party should be rescheduled for night Oreo. The only showing of Good Sheperd we can make is at 2:10 if we want to see any other movie after that.

*There's no way we're cancelling movies for Runescape Oreo. :D *

You're party should be rescheduled for night Oreo. The only showing of Good Sheperd we can make is at 2:10 if we want to see any other movie after that.

We'll just go see the 6:30 one then, problem solved \:D/ (Pez is my brother everyone, and we're gonna go see the Good Sheperd today)

Good morning! Party today, everyone better come!

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

We'll just go see the 6:30 one then, problem solved \:D/ (Pez is my brother everyone, and we're gonna go see the Good Sheperd today)

Lol... :lol:

Wow you get up early on Saturdays. :shock:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Just log on quickly for like 5 minutes. Me and Toast are gonna be doing the leveling at 2:10 PM PST time. Just stay for the two level up pics :D

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

That was friggin' awesome. A party is the best Christmas present possible. :)

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I just had the party, and it was totally awesome. Unfortunately, I had to leave right after the drop party, but I still had time to give the Tinderbox I used from 50 to 80 Firemaking to Wild Goat 14. Also, thanks Wild Goat and Dark Alcyte for the Christmas gifts and to everyone who brought drops! I'll leave the blog for a few hours then update it to show my favorite goal, 85 Mining :ohnoes:

80firemakingjc9.png