~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

Ugh... all the Iron rocks in Dwarven Mines are too crowded. I may have to stop at 1400 Iron ores for tonight if it doesn't lighten up <.<

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting Members Back!

Today I went out to the bank and to the Cingular shop (I got a new LG CU500) and withdrew money from the bank. As soon as I have an hour or so of time, I will go down to the grocery store by my house and buy a gift/debit card. From this point on, I will also be a member permanently unless something occurs that makes me cancel it. Oreos coming back to World 99!!

I am not a member yet. I will make another edit when I subscribe, which will most likely be on Tuesday.

This is terrific Oreo! :D I'm simply delighted to hear the great news! Congratulations!!! :D What a great Christmas present to yourself, eh? :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

World 7 will be lonely without u. =( i'll still see u in pm =)

Never fear! I'll still be spending a good amount of time in World 7, and all my lvl up parties will still be in World 7 (unless its a members skill). I have too many good F2P friends to just leave them all behind :D

\:D/ :XD: ::'

Have fun in P2P!

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

ooo, another chickener in world 99...Whack-a-thon ftw!! ::' Good luck with your goals too. :thumbsup:

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Merry Christmas!!! One day till I get members back! I won't be on much today, maybe only a little bit towards the night, so see you all tomorrow in World 99!

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Nice one Ryan :mrgreen: Going out to breakfast with family soon, I may be on a bit in the afternoon. Bye guys, and Merry Christmas <3:

Merry Christmas!!! One day till I get members back! I won't be on much today, maybe only a little bit towards the night, so see you all tomorrow in World 99!

Merry Christmas Oreo ::'

Ryan Is Getting an iPod Video! ::'

Dude, so am I! wootage it r awesome!!
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

W00t da cookie is getting members back even though i have never talked to him or seen him :P :lol:

And darn you to the people who are getting iPod Vids I only got a Nano :P

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG!Mostly Retired, Small Goal For When I actually play.

My Youtube Vids

loltoasthu6.jpg

3,221st Person To Reach 99 Firemaking - 7/14/07 ~ ~ Quit RS - 2/26/08

Lotta people waiting for the return of the cookie eh? \'

well, i was at camp when you joined tip it, and when you were members...u've always been f2p to me! <3:

well, i was at camp when you joined tip it, and when you were members...u've always been f2p to me! <3:

Since you've never seen me in members, this will probably some up what I'm like in the members worlds:

(F2P Oreo + Dusty) x 10 = P2P Oreo \'