Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you got it down to 1 Willow left!

I'll see you at the bash!

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Yep, that last Willow is sitting in my Bank, waiting to be lit on Saturday \'

Changed the text in my signature, what do you guys think?

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I can't tell the difference.

I guess that's a good thing?

I liked it before... and I still do!

:)

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

Ah, I see now. :D

Just noticed that you are going to get 500 posts soon... lucky.

I'm almost to 40... I have no friends. :ohnoes:

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

what if you just accidently light that last willow by accident right now. and then you can see the fireworks and have 80 firemaking. by accident you know.

StarViv.png

what if you just accidently light that last willow by accident right now. and then you can see the fireworks and have 80 firemaking. by accident you know.

Won't happen. All my Tinderboxes are banked, and I'm not carrying any with me. The last Willow log is also safely at the bottom of my bank ::'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Bump pl0x? One hour until Christmas Bash Drop Party (please let me get lucky :pray: ) and Costume Contest! Be back for them, so see you then!

Just sold all my stuff from Christmas Bash drops. I have 378k to spend on gifts, so I'll be doing that now. I already know what to get Jesse and Phaper...

Just sold all my stuff from Christmas Bash drops. I have 378k to spend on gifts, so I'll be doing that now. I already know what to get Jesse and Phaper...

What was your loot?

I only got Addy (G) helm and a Str ammy, but still had fun, I just hoped for a bit more.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

I personally only grabbed 500 Fire Runes, but Dusty and Phaper were really nice and gave me a Rune Full Helm, Rune Legs, and 13 Runite Ores.

I personally only grabbed 500 Fire Runes, but Dusty and Phaper were really nice and gave me a Rune Full Helm, Rune Legs, and 13 Runite Ores.

Goah, you have nice friends... i gave out 50k to my friends today, didn't get anything back, as usual. <.<

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

Goah, you have nice friends... i gave out 50k to y friends today, didn't get anything back, as usual. <.<

never give with the intention of recieving.

StarViv.png

Well, after the Bash I began my Christmas shopping. Due to a lack of funds, I am only able to pay for gifts for 18 of my best friends on my list. After a series of shopping sprees, I had the gifts for 13 of the people. Since I couldn't bank the gifts due to my full bank, I called them and gave gifts to Mirrorforced, Jesselitton, Dark Alcyte, Dusty668, Hyt Noob, and Bolt Scimmy (Ranged Crave's pure). I also got some gifts in return from Hyt Noob and Jesse. Thanks guys! I still got some more shopping and gifts to deliver ::'

bbqxmasgiftpf9.png

jessexmasgiftst5.png

booknerds4lyfe.jpg

irthenose.jpg

Well, Oreo, that was fun, and I hope to have even more fun at your party tomorrow. Good job on what is soon to be 80 firemaking!

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!