~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CANNOT believe I missed your 75 WC. :wall:

But oh well. I'm trying to balance my RL with my RS life. That way, I'm not a total nuhd!

:)

Good luck on 99 slaying. I'll be rootin' for ya. :wink: (Did I say 99 slayer? I meant herblore. -_-")

Btw, I like that "1227" total level. :lol:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Due to popular request I've noticed in the posts, I have reposted the 75 Woodcutting picture. Enjoy ::'

Guests (from top to bottom): Mirrorforced, [bleep]egamer1, Hyt Noob, Pasta Cheif, Toast647, Ranged Crave, Hotchick126

75woodcuttingnl3.png

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Final updates made for Saturday :mrgreen:

I wub Dusty, Pinky, and Erk <3: They know why

Actually, I'm not sure, unless it was the Santa thing. well here's pic. (There was more, but it involved some some inappropriateness, and I can't post it here. I'll send it via pm.) oreopinkbulletanddusty-1.jpg
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I see that Runescape's favourite cookie has embarked on a new adventure!!! :D

Good luck, as always :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Its midnight, I've been off Runescape for almost an hour now but still feeling really wiped. I was staring at this screen practically all day trying to no-life my Woodcutting Goal (which I did \' ). Cya all tomorrow, going to sleep now

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

wow, you are doing quite nicely, in a week ur bank will be -99k :D

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg