~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

not to much more, i know that you can do it, as you know i'm working on wc too ::'

(ps, how oculd you have forgotten mentioning me and my constant reminder to folks that oreo's are unhealthy :notalk: )

But they're soooo yummy :( :oops:

I see you're making excellent progress, as always, Oreo! Don't let the boredom bring you down~!!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...(ps, how oculd you have forgotten mentioning me and my constant reminder to folks that oreo's are unhealthy :notalk: )

But they're soooo yummy :( :oops:

That they are.

Good luck Oreo on your goals! :thumbsup: You can do it. :P

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

egamer"]oreo, i have always wondered, what kind of oreo are you?

Can you not read my thing, he is an uh oh oreo!

I am sorry to inform you that it is impossible for me to read your "thing", because i have no clue what you are talking about.

Grats and gl with all your goals. Your great at this...or atleast better than me lol. You've almost gotten 75 wc....mines only 62...i should work on that.... :wall:

:twisted: btw, i will tell people about that bump mwahahahahahaha :twisted:

O O --(O)-(O)-- What the....

\___/ \_____/

pretty hawt <3: , make me one pl0x...as long as i'm wearing my precious hat... ::'

I'd really like to, but that avatar took me two days of work (theres a lot of minor little details and I had to remake some parts many times). Also, I am now beginning to make a similar signature, which may take a week or so. I'll make you one sometime soon though, so never fear :mrgreen:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I made a new avatar, tell me what you think ::'

That new avvy seriously is []D [] []v[] []D!!! :XD: (Though the first time I saw it, I couldn't tell if that was a scarf or one of the new amulets. Don't change it though!)

And thanks for the recognition. :)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Love the new avatar (as I already said)!! :thumbsup: A matching sig would be awesome~! Get to work! :twisted:

:-w

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I've done a good amount of work on the siggy to match my avatar. From the rate I'm going it'll be done Wednesday night most likely. Now time for bed lol. Nite ::'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I finished the new signature to match my avatar tonight. Check it out \'

Nice oreo, now get our forums back up :P

Ha ha owned! Good luck!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

pretty hawt <3: , make me one pl0x...as long as i'm wearing my precious hat... ::'

I'd really like to, but that avatar took me two days of work (theres a lot of minor little details and I had to remake some parts many times). Also, I am now beginning to make a similar signature, which may take a week or so. I'll make you one sometime soon though, so never fear :mrgreen:

well, i wasn't honestly being serious lol, but that'd be super-terific-tastic if u could whenever u have time...my current one currently 0wns everything, so i'm fine for now. ANyway, keep it up, phr33 bumpx0rz pl0x and get the dang forums back up :uhh: