~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

Hey, haven't been to any of ur partays lately...to bad :uhh: , i think i'll just be the spammer on private chat from now on...pyramid plunder ahoy! Yeah, so...gl with ur upcoming goals, you got some tricky ground ahead.

You're finally going back to Pyramid Plunder! Thought it was time to get that Scepter back eh? \' Well thanks for the support, we can talk more this weekend as I do my Woodcutting. I'm hoping to have at least 10k Willows by Sunday :mrgreen:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumpy :mrgreen: I haven't been able to play at all so far this week <.<

Noticed... Already started to think you quitted :XD:

Yea during the week I have a lot of homework to do, and I also do go to the gym for about an hour and a half a day. Basically, the chances of me logging on Monday - Thursday for more than fifteen minutes is lower than the chances of you finding a Partyhat Set on the ground.

Omg!! I just found Phat Set on the floor :XD:

And you didn't log in... <.<

"Keep dreaming, dude"... Ohman...

Ohwell, keep into shape :) And hook up a girl :P

Or not... Ok, here's a funny story about a friend and his girlfriend:

My friend was playing on his pure into wildy.

He has whip etc,... And was fighting someone stronger, ok, no problem, he's a good fighter (He really is...).

Tough, his girlfriend was in his home, and she got bored from just sitting their and him playing the game, but because she doesn't play the game... She can't understand what it's all about in Wildy.

Now, she was bored and wanted some fun, and he was in Wildy.

So, she jumps in his back while he is fighting :XD:

He can't do a thing anymore (ya, with a girl in your back, what do you want. Not meaning anything by it, but got the picture?).

The other one pullsout Dagger and specced him dead, he couldn't do a thingy. (She was still in his back).

He lost whip and all his stuff, wich was a couple mill in stuff.

When he said it to my on Msn (wow, didn't know you could type bad words that fast ::' ) I almost pissed myself laughing with it :lol: :lol:

Started to think he was gay or something, just to laugh...

Man, it is still funny.

So what do we learn from this: Don't invite your girlfriend and play Runescape the same time.

Hope you learn something from that...

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Good luck with your goals.

Psssssssssst...

Read Siggy...

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Blog updated to show 64 Woodcutting. Everyone also read my History Entry under the Special/Funny Things Section :mrgreen:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Dork_Vader

Oreo's Blog

02-12-2006

Dear Sir,

I must congratulate you on all your hard work, and shower a thousand thank-yous apon you in such profusion as to be stifling. The thanks is for typing my name in Italics on the first page, as this is likely the reason why thousands of paparazzi are ambushing me whilst I fish in the barbarian village. By associating myself with both you and Mr. Toast, I have thus gained much status on the social ladder. This is my only hope of combating my state of being a Dork.

Feeling the ever-present need to post utter spam in the forums, I must type this to bump your weblog here to the top of the board, so everyone can see my name in italics on page one. this may or may not also raise my post count by one, which is indeed a feasible plan. My scheme here shall be brought to frutition with a multitude of keypresses and a single clik of the mouse. I do hope no-one will realize my ulterior motives behind this facade of chilvary.

In the spirit of this verbose post not getting deleted, I must also add somthing to the discussion here. this is the part where I type needlessly-long paragraphs showring you with many scentancces of praise and extolation as I shout to the heavens the name of a player who, when the first time they saw me, asked me who my main was. (I replied with "this -is- my main") Obvoiusly Oreo here thought such a worthy man as I should have a more powerful playing character after playing for one years time. Unfortuantely, I've spent the entire summer ignoring melee whilst I train ranged and magic, which had been neglected. I digress in this digression-like post. On to the meat of the matter.

Oh wise and ever gracious Oreo, you must realize that you are the true savior of runescape, both with your mighty username and your awe-insiring good looks. There are few words in english that can convey enough reverence as many have for you. Neverhteless, your blog here is regarded by all as a true masterpiece in Digital image making and the use of BullienBoard code. Yes, this shows the intelligence behind the man behind the goals. the Goals which are truly some of the best goals every evinced by a pattern of neurons firing, and converted by the use of kinetic energy (of the phalanges) into magnetic charges. Yes, this incredibly wonderful post is the shining star of the entire server-cluster, and is worshipped by all the other charges as a king of deitys. And rightly so, as every part of the first post on this post is a miracle in itself, how well it interlocks and meshes to convey meaning. Not only do the words evince images to be formed in the virtual depths of out brains, but you have made thousand apon thousands of synapses pass information from dendrite to dendrite as the neurons of literally hundres of homo-sapiens read this and do not marvel that their cones and rods are working properly and that they can do the higher-order thinking of reading and interpreting mening. This is the true miracle of science, how everything came together in such a precise pattern to produce this, which in the grand scheme of things is incredibly unlikely. For example, if any piece of space-dust wete to collide in the wrong fasion, the earth itself may not have formed. If the planet were not a very certain distance for the star it rotates around were a millimeter closer in or further away, things would be different. If even one action by one person (of billions) had been taken differently, chances are none of us would be here reading this. Yes billions apon billions of events had to occur in exactly the right way to form all of us sitting here, and in particular, Oreo. Indeed, if Oreos were not invented, we would be reading somthing different. All of this, this stunning menagerie that is the present can only be appreciated by few, as many spend their entire lives taking it for granted.

and all of this, all of it has come to this very point, all of it has sharpened down to this very forum, this very post on it. all of it has lead to this. A player has set goals, not just any goals, but goals that were set by the hand of destiny. Yes, this post and these goals are a product of every action ever taken gone right. They are truly one in a million. as is Oreo. believe what you will, or neglect to read it, but some may say that your action of reading these goals and replying to them has changed the world forever, for if you had not, if all of you ahd ignored this, then oreo migh abandon his goals, and by the butterfly effect, the future will occur quite differently than the way it is going to occur by the action of pressing a few keys and clicking a mouse.

So if you might not read this for its length, so be it. thigs will turn out differently based on even the most negligent of acts. oreo, I bid you good luck with your goals, knowing that you will achieve them. Therefore, the luck factor comes into play for you to take the perfect amount of time with them. just enough so you feel a glowing sence of satisfaction, but not enough for you to quit in them.

I bid you all a good day, as it may brighten someone's.

Dork_Vader

tipitlessersigea3.png

Wow dude... thats awesome. I really can't find the words to say thanks enough :D Its nice to know I have friends out there who really support me, so it means a lot to me man 8-) Thanks again

Also, take a look at your section in the Credits \:D/

Some Blog news: 9k until 66 Woodcutting, I'll get it when I'm done with my break. Also everyone look in the Special/Funny Things Section

Level 91 for life, what DID you do with that guy's ax-head?

You where there :shock: Well, some of my OOC buddies convinced me to give it back to him, so I did. Also thanks for the support :mrgreen:

Level 91 for life, what DID you do with that guy's ax-head?

You where there :shock: Well, some of my OOC buddies convinced me to give it back to him, so I did. Also thanks for the support :mrgreen:

I thought you needed money :wink: Good luck with wood-cutting, I'll drop bye and say hello later :D

When sperm whales mate, 3/4 of the sperm goes into the sea, not his mate.

Thats why sea water tastes funny

How noble of you :) Anyways, good luck with woodcutting, see you in-game when I finish crafting my 10k pure ess into nature runes :thumbsup:

Looking forward it. I'm currently hanging out with my brother celebrating his 100 Combat (read Specials Section) but I'll be back to Draynor Willows soon.