~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woot seen you've gotten 60 crafting!

\'

time for some fishing?

Thanks :D Yep, now its time to get to work on the Fishing and Cooking goals. I'm gonna leave the Crafting goal and Party pic up a bit longer before changing it to Fishing and Cooking Goal.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Good luck with all your goals. I hope you don't get bored doing them. I know that can sometimes happen in Runescape haha. But I know if you stick with it you'll get them done before you know it. Once again good luck and congrats on 60 crafting, 74 attack, and 91 combat!!

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

ugh dusty, i can't believe u caught the vomit thing on screenie :uhh:

gratz on 60 craft0rz oreo, i'll try to make it to every party \'

Good luck with all your goals. I hope you don't get bored doing them. I know that can sometimes happen in Runescape haha. But I know if you stick with it you'll get them done before you know it. Once again good luck and congrats on 60 crafting, 74 attack, and 91 combat!!

ugh dusty, i can't believe u caught the vomit thing on screenie

gratz on 60 craft0rz oreo, i'll try to make it to every party

The vomit remark is awesome lol, you should be thankful ::' Party information will always be posted beforehand, so check the Blog.

Keep it up oreo!

I will, don't worry about that :thumbsup: I wish you could've come to the 60 Crafting party though.

I'll be leaving the party pics up for another hour or so, that way the other guests can see them. Then I'll upload new pics for the Current Goals section.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Blog updated to show all work for 11/11/06. Goodnight everyone ::' Also, if anybody wants it, heres the 60 Crafting Party pic:

60CraftingParty.jpg

Gratz on 60 crafting :thumbsup: and 91 combat

Thanks 8-) I'll be online in about an hour to start Fishing and Cooking everyone.

* GOOD LUCK ON YOUR GOALS*

just woinderin do u get ALL of your materials for lvling or do u buy?

Thanks :D I acquire all my materials myself, I do not buy anything unless I absolutely need to. Killing Chickens for the 11k Feathers (4100 left) that I started my Fishing skilling with was the worst.

this ones just for you oreo...

Fancy Bump...

Lol nice :XD: Blog updated to show Fishing level 68 everyone :mrgreen:

Thanks ::' . I just posted your Rate This topic. I was in Draynor to see a friend, but he had to go to watch a new Simpsons episode. Now I seriously need a break, so later everyone!

Off topic: You have mime emotes! Lucky :D I've played since February 2005 and never had a Mime event once.

Heh, I'm watching the Simpsons now too :P It's not very good anymore, and the Bears are on, so I dunno why I'm watching it...but oh well.

And wow, I thought only getting 3 mimes in 3 years was bad, never getting one is horrible. Good luck getting one :D

cwscore2.jpg

Oreo9870, I thank you for showing that runescape should be aboutdoing what you like to do. You made me realize i shouldn't have equal levels to be superior and to your acheviments good luck, congrats, and more importantly have fun \' . If you need, I can make a donation of some willow logs for your firemaking skill when you start that, because I love woodcutting :3> .

Congrats again on your recent acheivments in fishing and cooking.