~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on 58 Crafting :D And good luck with the rest of your goals. :D

Really nice goals and levels! Hope you reach your goals!

Thanks you guys ::'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Thanks everybody. I've fully updated the blog to show my work so far this morning. Now I am going to get ready to leave, because I'm going out today. I'll be back around 4:30 or 5:00 my time (Pacific Standard). So see you all later :mrgreen:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Congrats so far and goodluck, I would like to know what do you do at the crafting guild to get crafting xp? :-k

What I do is this: I got to the Crafting Guild with money, a needle, and my thread. I kill cows to pick up their hides. Once I have a full load, I go inside the guild and to the Tanner upstairs and have them made into Hard leather. Then I make them into Hardleather Bodies, drop, then repeat. Its about 1k or so xp per load.

Hey good luck man, I will be sure and help you. I might donate/keep you company when you need it.

Thanks very much :mrgreen: I also can't help but notice you're one post away from 1337 Posts.

Oreo....

no matter how hard you try..

how hard u work..

i'll still own u \'

lol good numbers there, i love how i'm shown logging in on the first pic :XD: , i'll come to a few of ur lvling parties

Good luck with your skilling. Maybe I'll go wc with you when you start, that is, if you cut willows in Draynor.

I will be doing all my Willow cutting in Draynor, and would greatly appreciate the company since I do have to cut a total of 18k Willows. You can pm me in game anytime, my chat is on. Thanks :D

Just made some changes to Blog. I edited the Other Important Levels section and removed the Outfits section to help shorten it.

Good luck with your skilling. Maybe I'll go wc with you when you start, that is, if you cut willows in Draynor.

I will be doing all my Willow cutting in Draynor, and would greatly appreciate the company since I do have to cut a total of 18k Willows. You can pm me in game anytime, my chat is on. Thanks :D

Just made some changes to Blog. I edited the Other Important Levels section and removed the Outfits section to help shorten it.

Lol I have 18k willows right now. Only about 160k to go...

Mornin' everyone ::' Just Bumping the Blog. I got some homework to catch up on then I'll be logging on to get to work. Lets hope for 60 Crafting and Stage 1 of the plan completed today :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work, my friend!

I will maybe coming for a visit some time again!

Hope you reach your goals! (Probalby I didn't need to say that, because with this speed, you will have reached them very soon!)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak