~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

Bump

I did enough homework tonight and I can almost certainly attend the TET Event on Saturday. Also, I may not be on much of tomorrow, maybe around late night only.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blog just updated to show what I did today

Nothing much, did a little fishing then hungout in Edgeville with a ton of friends and my brother. Went exploring in the wildy with Dusty and Cursed Toast, and Dusty got owned by a 110+ pking clan. He lost his leather gloves :boohoo: Also, thanks to Dusty's Black (G) Platebody donation, I was able to fund this new outfit for tomorrow's TET Event.

outfit4vt2.png

Tripsis told me this outfit is Gothic lol :XD: I still have the Wizzy (T) and Rubber Chicken outfit, so don't worry everyone. See you all at the TET Event tomorrow! Goodnight :mrgreen:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Yah the TET event was real fun. You kept switching outfits, it was

weird. It was fergalicious. lol!!I got screen shots, look at the after math.

By the way, next week im working on woodcutting, so I can don8 some willows 2 you! :D

jiraiya_lova

3b56ac8e.png

Thanks everyone, gonna be off for the night. Feeling a little sick also, so I may not be online most of tomorrow. Today was a blast though, 72 Cooking, 1200 Total, and the TET Event. Night ::'

Blog has been fully updated to show today's work

Bumping the Blog before I call it a night.

Favorite smiley: \'

Heh, noob the greatest smiley is this: 69.gif

Anyways, those levels seriously p00n mine. Sure, you're higher combat than me. But, as Dork_Vader said, that mining there is incredible.

I'll donate a lot of my stuff, since my p2p is out, and I probably won't be gettin' it back for a while. I have 250 willows banked, a minimal amount of money, and a knack for merchanting. :wink: So, I should be able to work with (for?) you getting your goals.

It's always good to see someone (especially if they have a leet outfit. ha-ha) doing something that you know that you can't achieve for whatever reason, e.g. not enough money, no membs, but especially, it's not enough patience. Just getting 70 ranged was hard for me, yet I see your blog and you're going for 85 mining! And you've already hit 80! Blogs like this inspire me to try to have a longer attention span (lol) and let me see how I'm doing as a fellow scaper.

It's quite an odd feeling, to be outdone by a cookie. It's almost as odd as learning that bbq_sauce also beats me in stats. The foods sure seem to be high level don't they?

As I've said, I'll gladly donate to this cause, so be sure to drop me a pm.

Good luck! 69.gif

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Thanks Erk ::'

Thanks for your interest in donating Willows, but if you refer to Skilling Plan Part I, I will not be taking any Willow donations until I am beginning Stage 6. Afterwards, I'd be glad to take them :mrgreen:

And foods are dominating the Forums. Oreo and Toast lol \'

So, are you full on money too then? I can't do anything with it.

I'll take any donations, as long as they're not logs ::' Going to sleep now, night everyone!

Blog updated to show Sunday. I was sick today and had some homework to do, so I didn't get much done. I have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off this coming week so you can expect some serious changes by this time next week :thumbsup:

Hey! Just wanted to say good luck to your skilling, and hopefully I'll see you quite often on our adventures. I have tons of feathers sitting in my bank and that Rune WC Axe just waiting to bite some Willows, so let me know if you're in for it.

Got milk?

~Pinko-pa[racist term]o-3~ :XD:

(Whoo! First comment on 7th page!)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

So, are you full on money too then? I can't do anything with it.

I'll take any donations, as long as they're not logs ::' Going to sleep now, night everyone!

Even Cabbages?

Good luck at your goals!!! I know you'll achieve them :thumbsup: