~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

Yep, those were the good ol' days in that first pick. I still remember that wildy trip. Now go get 70 Range and Black D Hide nubcake :mrgreen:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're getting on, my friend!

I hope you reach your goals!

And you have still not whacked me for reaching level 50 prayer!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Ahem!! Don't forget who organized the milk gathering! *points to himself*

Oreo, you still didn't tell me what I need to collect :-k

yes the leader of the milk gathering is indeed another person i shall be visiting also.

Oreo, I want you to study this picture carefully and I hope you understand what I'm trying to say...

asfddp0.png

I still have that 4 exp., so I'll be waitin' on ya. :wink: (Better start training your butt off right now.)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Dude, I need to get 75 Attack, 74 Strength, 75 Defence, and 74 Hitpoints to get 92 Combat. This would cut too much into my Woodcutting, so I can't do it ::' You go ahead and level up lol, but make sure I'm there when you do it! Goodnite :mrgreen:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Thanks guys. If I find the time tonight I may log on and try to get 68 Woodcutting. 25k xp to go I believe, could be wrong ::'

Dude, I need to get 75 Attack, 74 Strength, 75 Defence, and 74 Hitpoints to get 92 Combat. This would cut too much into my Woodcutting, so I can't do it ::' You go ahead and level up lol, but make sure I'm there when you do it! Goodnite :mrgreen:

I was expecting this answer, but eh, whatever.

Perhaps in another 8 levels?

Anyway, good luck with your goals. May the... uh, "cookie" force(?) be with you. :thumbsup:

:XD: :wink:

P. S. Tell your brother that some random TIFer named Pinkbullet3 wanted to congratulate him on reaching 100CB, because triple-digits pwns doubles anyday. :)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I wish I could have been there, but I had SOOOO much homework :oops:
you? you?

I've stayed up past 12 from Tuesday until Wednesday, which was 1:00, Thursday 1:30, Friday, i went to bed early at 12:45, Saturday and Sunday both I stayed up until 2:00, Monday, I went to bed early at 11:00, and today is probably going to be 3:00

all of which is from work, total hours... about 35

I'm taking a short break by the way.

edit: oh yeah, stay on topic. forgot about that.

Yeah, Oreo, I try, I try. But as you can see, it's very thinly veiled spam. I mean, come-on who discusses the impact a single post has on the future? What I neglected to mention is that (heh) everyone's posts have potentially the same effect =P

When I stop having lots o' work I might get on and train up fishing more! 3 levels yesterday..

Might I add that Firefox 2.0 is awesome! in-browser spell check!

tipitlessersigea3.png

I wish I could have been there, but I had SOOOO much homework :oops:
you? you?

I've stayed up past 12 from Tuesday until Wednesday, which was 1:00, Thursday 1:30, Friday, i went to bed early at 12:45, Saturday and Sunday both I stayed up until 2:00, Monday, I went to bed early at 11:00, and today is probably going to be 3:00

When I stop having lots o' work I might get on and train up fishing more! 3 levels yesterday..

Might I add that Firefox 2.0 is awesome! in-browser spell check!

Mind you it was 4:00 when I posted that, because of the snow days that I had, my teachers dumped a load of homework ::' Course, for you it is way worse because you have work. (I had to pull an all nighter that day :XD:). Good job on almost having 69, go Oreo, he's only 2% plastic... unlike those nooby nutter butters. Looks like this is going to be an all nighter too :-k

When sperm whales mate, 3/4 of the sperm goes into the sea, not his mate.

Thats why sea water tastes funny

Yar.... I didn't get 69 Woodcutting tonight -.- I'm only 30k or so xp away, so I'll definitely get it tomorrow this time \'

Grrr.... I missed all of your leveling pics except one. -.- For that, I shall donate a ton of willows to you!

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Grrr.... I missed all of your leveling pics except one. -.- For that, I shall donate a ton of willows to you!

No way, I'm going to donate more!

When sperm whales mate, 3/4 of the sperm goes into the sea, not his mate.

Thats why sea water tastes funny

Lol thanks for all the enthusiasm guys :thumbsup: However, I won't be accepting any Willows till I've cut 13124 on my own to get 75 Woodcutting. After that, I'll take as many as you've got :mrgreen: