~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

Blog updated to show all of Thursday's work. Two more days until OOC vs OOB Event! I already picked 1100 Kah Bah Gees :mrgreen: Heres me and Cursed Toast by the OOC's Sacred Tree in the patch.

pickingfortetwithtoastlr5.png

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you power mine where will u power mine?

I have not decided yet. But I will be mining Iron, and it will be a location that will allow easy banking. I will most likely use the Dwarf Mines, then bank through the Mining Guild in Falador. It will take roughly 35.6k Iron ores, and once I am done I will attempt to trade the Iron ores for 15-20k Iron bars to smith.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

1) Your not a skiller

2) Your not an offical whacker cos Tif doesn't have one

3) The art aint' that great

why do you have to make a post if your not going to say anything to help or support oreo?

on topic good luck with your goals i have 1k willows for you so far. \'

good luck oreo i seem to see you at every event i got to now. im sure you've seen me :P

Yea I try hard to attend every F2P Event there is. I did see you at the 90 Minute Race Event. You were in a Zammy plate with Black Chaps right?

o.O you are onto your woodcutting already? Well I yeah I finished off my fishing and cooking for now, and I moved onto my smthing goal. I may have to cut willows with you, even though I have all the willows I need.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Bumpy :mrgreen: I haven't been able to play at all so far this week <.<

Noticed... Already started to think you quitted :XD:

Yea during the week I have a lot of homework to do, and I also do go to the gym for about an hour and a half a day. Basically, the chances of me logging on Monday - Thursday for more than fifteen minutes is lower than the chances of you finding a Partyhat Set on the ground.

Hey, haven't been to any of ur partays lately...to bad :uhh: , i think i'll just be the spammer on private chat from now on...pyramid plunder ahoy! Yeah, so...gl with ur upcoming goals, you got some tricky ground ahead.