Mirror's Blog <3 ~ Closed!

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally got a picture of u to mix up whit. u don't have to worry iw made one for andufus and echolise and they use it as a banner. also made this sarcastic picture to shey, when we where wondering how long she had been down fletching. I'm posting it as an example =) il make urs to marrow ty.

o and i think il make a more positive one lol i already got some cabbage things planed =) (cabbage lamp :XD: )

sheynara.jpg

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

Thanks for the donation Bbq, I don't know what to do with it but I will find a way. For everyone, Bbq decided to give me 1M because he has nothing better to do on a wednesday. Thanks man. <3:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

How the hell did the camel manage to die with all his cash on him? You noob, if you're going to do that at least let He-Who-Has-Teh-Ph34red-Red-Bottle do it to you. :roll: :lol:

edit:

Lol well do I got a story for you readers. I saw that a new achievement diary thing came out so I sought out to finish them. Well I was doing well, bunch of super energies, full combat equipment, rune ax/pick, 1.4M in cash running around doing these tasks. I come to Brimhaven dungeon and thought I could do them all in one go. I chopped vines, jumped the lava, climbed the stairs. I then wanted to go kill a bronze dragon quickly. I charged and turned on melee prayer and clicked away. Come back to be in fally. I was wondering what happened until I fogot my anti fire breath shield. Silly me. So now I gotta go figure out what to do now with my time. Too bummed out to finish right now. I need to decide whether to still go for my slayer goal or try to earn some money by bank selling some items.

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: No, seriously, you got owned.

Pm me if you need anything though, my bank is a well of surplus items, so I'm sure I'll have what you need <3:

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

Log on so i can donate please =[

Sorry to hear what happend. happend once in my early days. who new rune axe power ammy and a willow log protected over black (t) :(

skilsigvz1.png

Click my sig made by Toast for Boom@ Forums!

mirrors2.jpg

i would have donated money if i had some =) but this picture is more creative than all the money i got =)

sadly i didn't know what i was to put into ur home lol i was trying to find something sarcastic =P

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

Thanks for the picture fresi, but honestly guys I am not looking for donations. Dusty and Bbq were nice enough already, and I have everything I need again. *All I needed to buy was rune legs and ax and that was easy enough to get back with a TT*

So once again, STOP BEING SO NICE! I already know you guys are amazing, I really don't need to show it by giving me junk. <3:

Sorry guys but I feel guilty in taking donations when I am over what I need to survive on. For those who don't know, I use to live on just 100k alone. I never wanted to play the sympathy card when I died and posted it. Thanks to Bbq and Dusty for the donations already but I don't want to take anything from you guys. You guys being my friends is already too much to ask for. I love you guys, not your items.

Sorry guys but I feel guilty in taking donations when I am over what I need to survive on. For those who don't know, I use to live on just 100k alone. I never wanted to play the sympathy card when I died and posted it. Thanks to Bbq and Dusty for the donations already but I don't want to take anything from you guys. You guys being my friends is already too much to ask for. I love you guys, not your items.

We can't help it we <3: you mirrrr!!!!!

shey.png

We can't help it we <3: you mirrrr!!!!!

+1 <3:

Bumped, won't get alot done tonight, I just know it. I also have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow due to work/tet event/prom so dont expect much out of me then. Sunday and Monday I will be working on a scrapbook for my graduation, so I MOST likely wont be able to play at all this weekend. -.-

HURRY!! EVERYONE CLEAN YOUR BANKS AND THROW JUNK AT MIRRORCAKES!@!@!@!!@

Z0mg!@@!!!@

<.<

Well I had time to play some RS last night so when I logged on, I saw mvpmonkey and dalcyte acting like noobs saying they were going to Barrows. I decided to hop on and get some runs in, still looking to break my dry streak. -.-

Well tbh, no one got a drop but I did manage to finally get over 1k bolt racks. That was all I did, well besides talking to Shey, that is normal of me to do everynight.

Oh btw, those limps were not a "donation".

I know you don't want donations, and i'm already calculated interest on them. Sorry pal, gotta make a living and i can't be giving out PHR33 LIMPS PLZ!!!!111111

heh.

I broke MY dry streak yesterday, guthan's pants are smelly. :uhh: