Mirror's Blog <3 ~ Closed!

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad to hear about your retirement mir mir~!

I, the TIF Community, TET, and everyone else that knows you, shall miss you. Great pms with you. <3: Dunno if you remember it, but I almost got you koed at barrows while we were talking and guthan hit a 22 for the redbar <3:

I'm probably saying these things as a last so-long to you, but either way...

Fairwell nub. We shall miss you! :cry:

<3:<3:<3:

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

I have the same feeling about tip.it too. The topics, the overall quality of posts... Bleh. But I haven't found a better alternative so far. Didn't get to know you, so saying I'll miss you would be a stupid thing to say. I hope you'll return to rs though, there can't be enough nice players.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I never got to personally be friends with you, I know you are one of the few users left who are truly tip.iters; people who listen to eachother's ideas, post thoughts and feedback, and hangout and have fun with friends.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .