Mirror's Blog <3 ~ Closed!

Fine I will get you your 7 limps. Pfft people these days want to keep their limps so much.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mirror be nice to the little kids!

::'

Good Luck on the 60 runecrafting, Oh by the way your blogs so short I read the whole thing. :-k Scary... I think you should make it huge with a bunch of spam <3:

Well sorry guys, I don't know how to put this. I am taking a break from my blog/runescape. I am growing increasingly tired of what I keep reading from the boards on Tip.it, and honestly am fed up with it. I have little time to keep up with this blog and read all the nice comments from my great friends. You guys have kept me in this game longer than you can imagine. This has been in my mind for a while, so guys please dont scream and shout for me to come back. I just need to relax to get my mind clear.

My bank is going to stay as it is, I don't want to give or touch anything quite yet because I believe I will be back soon. I hope to come back to what I just left it as. So please dont ask for anything. I am going to keep my blog the same so I can once again come back to it someday.

I would rather not disclose exactly why I have done this, but don't worry I will stay up with my TET work. Any questions or comments can be directed here or via pm, being the latter would be answered faster.

I would write up a Special Thanks to those that have been there for me, but I think you guys already know how I much I love you. Thanks for all the smiles, and the great times to laugh.

Just quoting it from the first page for those too lazy to click on the first page.

Well duh, I can't leave my AIM alone, but please I don't want to be messaged right now through there either. I told ya not enough people read this blog lol.

:cry:

Miss you already.

I knew this was coming Mirrr, but still hit me like a brick when you told me. You are amazing, and I hope that the break, and everything that your plans all reveal bring great things for you, my friend. You will be missed, but as long as we know you are happy, it is all good. <3:<3:<3:

Keep smiling!! It is a gorgeous smile!!!! :-w

shey.png

mirror mirror on the wall, who's the camel'est of them all?!? :-k

I don't know...

UPDATE: Well after talking a while with my friend, I decided taht I can't put down my rs career just quite yet. I will still be playing but I don't know if I want to continue this blog, it just never got enough hits to keep it running. I am also still upset to see what I am reading most days on these boards. If you are wondering, most of the time, my chat is off, because I don't want to be hyt'd, that is annoying now. I also am not playing in W99 much either. I haven't even worn "my" outfit in the longest time. I don't know what to think right now, still give me some time to figure things out, and if you catch me online, just be my friend, and nothing less.

Awww! We have no camel on W99? :(

What is that supposed to mean?

Well I guess I should at least update this for those that do read this.

I also am not playing in W99 much either. I haven't even worn "my" outfit in the longest time.

I saw Mirror in world 99 Edgy last night!!! And he was in his camel outfit! <3:

Apparently hes secretly working his defence up so that he can overtake me!!!

/me throws Cabbages at the Camel as he passes! :XD:

shey.png

I also am not playing in W99 much either. I haven't even worn "my" outfit in the longest time.

I saw Mirror in world 99 Edgy last night!!! And he was in his camel outfit! <3:

Apparently hes secretly working his defence up so that he can overtake me!!!

/me throws Cabbages at the Camel as he passes! :XD:

I think she hit in on the head... <3: