The Time Machine

Blaze The Movie Fan

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus acts like kind of a jerk to you, and Judas sees this. It prompts Judas to turn Jesus over to the Jews. Jeez that was a lot of capitalized "J"s.

I go back to year 1066 and watch the Battle of Hastings, wondering why the hell I wanted to see it.

Some fat guy punches you and says "Hey, this seat was reserved to me, moron." and you fall on the field. And you die in the fight.

*Goes to year 37 and has conversation with Jesus and continusly yells at him "IN ENGLISH" as I don't speak his language, especially VERY old version of it.*

Jesus talks you into his religion with some words you don't understand... you feel the spell taking control... but you continually yell at him... he tries to hold you in his spell... Jesus becomes deaf and you become CHristian... CHristians are now yelling at each other making each others= deaf. No offence you Christians out there. TheBlazekinMaster was yelling at Jesus.

Go back to year 2006 to plant fireworks in the pyramids of Egypt. ANd please don't make them blow up in my face while I'm setting em up. Or have me set the timer upsidedown. :-$

electrofrog6ck.jpg

fotwunderbanner2zg4.png

The fireworks blow up in your bum as you're walking away because you set the timer sideways. Happy? :P

I go back to the very first second of time with a space suit and all manner of protection from the harsh environment and I watch the Big Bang.

Well, the Universe started(or at least estimated to start) if the first trillionth of a second, so, by the time you get there, the Earth is a sea of lava and galaxies everywhere already are in some sort of shape...

But, if you saw the big bang then well... You die of old age. (Yes, this has already been said before. I just had to say it again.)

I go back to 19_ _ to see myself getting born.

electrofrog6ck.jpg

fotwunderbanner2zg4.png

It so traumatizes yourself that you go forward in time to stop yourself from going back. The past you kills the future you, thus setting up an irreversible loop.

I go back in time and stop TheBlazikenMaster from dragging me into this insipid thread.

you kill the priest, but by doing so you lose your soul which doesn't exist yet. The universe implodes on itself. I go to the anceint roman empire to keep it from falling. I say I am a god and lead them to conqur america with my new ship designs.

well what is a when you think about it so lets all sing sing a song a hey hi dingle dangle hey hi hum with a hey hi dingle dangle hoooooooooooo......

pasty pink penguin pumpkin pie pickle pants

It's not my priest because I was born on the 20th centuary, I'm 18, duh! :roll:

Unfortuntely people lose interests. And some evil knight makes sure the roman empire falls, and your helpers won't help you until they get proof that you are a god.

I'll repeat this, as I know this won't prevent me from being born, since I was born on that time. By "first priest" I mean the first man that became new priest on the centuary, sorry if I caused any confusion, ok, I will try one more time, once again it's NOT my priest.

*goes to the time the first priest of the 21st century was born and shoot him before he get's the chance to be born.*

If he was born the time you came he's already born!Haha

I go back to the Fally Masavre and do the same thing durial did!Pking phats

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Your account is permenantly banned by the time you get to the present. Because you stole a party hat from a jagex mod, you just couldn't see the first name "mod" because of all the people listed on the same spot. In fact you hit back, not the person you attacked first though.

*goes to 1999 to see how DVDs were invented*

• 2 weeks later...

the person who invented the dvd saw you and called the copas on you. the cops arrested you and the dvd exploded killing the guy and causing DVD's to never exist. When you get back to your own time people kill you for stopping the guy from inventing the DVD.

*travels back in time to berfore the fisrst pastry was made and makes some pastries. I then become known as the lord of pastries forever.*

Google is evil!

Donut!

I like pie!

That is all.

Vikings, Gunmen, Knights, or whatever was there during that times kill you before you get the chance. Now you the devil got you and you are his slave. Yep, everyone that dies becomes the devil's slave.

*goes to the cold war in USA and try to ask someone "what time is it?" and bring a bullet-proof vest.*

You walk up to your house and start watching it. However, your younger you, while not paying attention to the game, sees you and thinks you are an evil burglar. Your younger you knocks yourself out, drags you in the time machine, and sends you back to 2007.

*Goes back to 1929 to witness how the Great Depression "depressed" everyone

• 3 weeks later...

You didn't specify which Great Depression, so you don't get the info you wanted.

*goes to some random day of the Ancient Egypt, brings a tool that let's me automaticlly speak Ancient Egyptian, and hear it, I only hear them speak English though, but they're really speaking Ancient Egyptian. And ask some professional of that time about a magical jewellery.*

BUMP

*goes to some random day of the Ancient Egypt, brings a tool that let's me automaticlly speak Ancient Egyptian, and hear it, I only hear them speak English though, but they're really speaking Ancient Egyptian. And ask some professional of that time about a magical jewellery.*

When saying the Great Depression meaning THE Great Deppression Wall St Crash meaning everyone is depressed because they are poor.

Go back to 0BC to see Jesus.

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.

God thinks you're trying to hurt him, so he uses Lighting on you, and you see nothing.

*goes to some random day of the Ancient Egypt, brings a tool that let's me automaticlly speak Ancient Egyptian, and hear it, I only hear them speak English though, but they're really speaking Ancient Egyptian. And ask some professional of that time about a magical jewellery. This time I offer him a toyota car.*

The Egyptian thought that the car was an insult to his kind. He and his friends start attacking you

*Goes to walk in the march in Washington 1963, and witness Martin Luther King Jr. give his famous "I have a Dream" speech*

• 2 weeks later...

But you have no boat to go back to...wherever(Europe) and prove yourself.

I go back to medival times and break the rock excalibur is in,making me king of England.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]