The Time Machine

Blaze The Movie Fan

The knights kill before you can get back to the machine. And you can't explain to them anything, since the English language has changed a lot since then.

*goes to 2001, many months before the terrorism, that's enough time to get people to believe me. And get the guards to make sure nobody gets to visit the World Trade Center that day. The guards are dead, but I saved hell lotta lives.*

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The terrorists, upon finding the twin towers deserted, crash a plane in a different building, killing 5 times as many people.

I go back in time to the 1960s and set up a communist government in France,

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Everything seems to be fine, there is no poverty and everyone's happy, but then some fat guy comes to France and starts to privately selling oil, effectively installing capitalism and screwing up everything.

I go back in time, to the day I was born, and kill myself, provoking a time paradox that makes the universe collapse.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

You become obsessed with superman comics and stay around to buy all the reprints of the first and all subsequent publications. You also fall in love with a woman and marry her, staying in the past for her sake. You argue monthly whenever she touches the subject of your past, and you wallow in guilt feelings for not telling her, and for not returning to your time. At the same time, you are obsessed by obtaining comics and valuable objects for the future, always coveting more. She also argues with you about your obsession all the time, until one day, fed up with the lack of attention you give to her, she destroys your collection and, completely torn within at the realization that she destroyed the very thing that brought you to her in the first place and that you dedicated your life to for the last two years, you kill yourself.

RSN: Bersimon. Currently F2P.

Astronomy Picture of the Day

im too lazy to read all ten pages...

i went so far back in time it got corrupted and i went to the time in runescape

and i just finished of the last quest ever and im lvl 129 99 all stats and i give stuff to noobs taht need it

allcp5.gif

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Last edited by minirouge13 on an unknown date, edited 9,999 time in total

http://img.world-of-dungeons.net/wod/design/playthisgame/en/wod_1.jpg

You only had to read the last one. :roll:

Well, but that doesn't change the fact that Zezima wins.

*Goes to 1938 and get the all-first Superman comic when it's still common.*

Now, make sense, no husband/girlfriend/boyfriend crap please, I'm single, not married and no homosexual, and never was married.

he doesnt let you buy it so you pull out the gun that doesnt exist yet and shoot him and take it and pull ur blazekin out and blow up the store cause there not getting mroe comics and you go back to your tme and realise taht you blew up [someone related to you]

so you dont exist now

allcp5.gif

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Last edited by minirouge13 on an unknown date, edited 9,999 time in total

http://img.world-of-dungeons.net/wod/design/playthisgame/en/wod_1.jpg

Damn it. #-o

Off topic: If you are wondering about all that coming back thing, this isn't real life, these are the games forum, it's fiction, so there is always a chance to get back to life.

Anyway, I go to 2002 and make people jealous by bringing Volume 4 of Family Guy back in time, so I can watch episodes that don't exist yet on that time.

• 1 month later...

Ahah.The first year BC had no gold rush,so you waste your time.

I go to Constantinople around the time the Huns would have invaded with a blade and a hockey mask.I kill various people of both sides in a cool Friday the 13th-style.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

You can't find him 'cause your looking for a christian not a jew,and you miss his death by 7 years :roll: .

Do my previous one again.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• 2 months later...
you start to lose the fight. you go back to the time machine and realize its broken. uh-oh.

Sorry, uncreative thinking gives uncreative response.

*goes to the park where the old man that says "Bah, things were a lot of better back in the days. They use wheels instead of using their horses? How pathetic. I can't believe those damn people use phones to reach each others without going inside a booth. How pathetic is that...." with my time machine and tell him "Get to the damn time machine and stop complaining. You obviously want to get back to your own time."

He turns out to be Doctor Doom. Congratulations, you have just handed one of the most important pieces of chronological technology in history to one of the world's most bad-[wagon] supervillains. The Fantastic Four is coming for you, and, boy are they pissed!

*Goes back in time to when the Spartans existed, and asks to join them and get trained in the ways of the Spartan to conquer present-day Earth*

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

• 2 weeks later...

A massive murderer is sitting not so far away from you and shoots you in the head, and yo don't know a thing because he's behind you and you're looking at J. K. Rowling.

*goes to 1998 dressed up as a fortune teller and tells Matt Georging, "After about a year from now a new animation will begin, if you ever call it a ripoff of your show, you will be cursed for the rest of your life."*

• 1 year later...

He whips out a switchblade and cuts you.

*Travels back in time to the 15 of December 2007 to respond to this thread earlier.*

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

He whips out a switchblade and cuts you.

*Travels back in time to the 15 of December 2007 to respond to this thread earlier.*

The Mods time machine enables them to fire their LAZORS OF IMPENDING DOOM upon you.

*Travels to 2012 to see if the world does end.*

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber