The Time Machine

Blaze The Movie Fan

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see the episode in advance, and people mob you asking for future series plots, this overwhelms you, and you can never watch it again.

I go back to the date when Jagwx was taken over by Insight Venture Partners, telling them to avoid the squeal and deny all offers from them.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

• 2 months later...

Awkward moment when you find his mom who is your great-great- (until you get to 3420 or so) grand daughter very hot indeed and she umm decides to cheat and umm yeah...

Goes back long enough to see where BTMF went to.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You fall outside the Time/Space Continuum and die... God Himself places you back alive at 2 minutes before you activated your time-traveling machine, with a permanent mental suggestion to not enter dates outside the limits of normal calendars ever again. Hey, He's really stern on some things, but at least nice in that regard, right? ;)

<*punches in "January 1, 2038", hops in, and goes time traveling*> :huh:

~D. V. "I wonder what I'll find?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You land up with George Lucas realizing you're from the future. Thankfully, I arrive in time to pull you out of there before he can torture you for information of what's to come. Unfortunately, this means wherever I'm heading next, we're both going that way... :oops:

<*punches in "2012-11-16, 4:27 PM, GMT -8" on his time machine's console*>

So we're going to stop back at home time to let you get your personal Time Machine Recall Device. You did lock the doors on your time machine before you took off last, right? :?

<*drops you off, and punches in 2395-01-23*>

~D. V. "Time for me to check out what would be my 408th IRL Birthday..." Devnull

(p.s.: I've forgotten how old my online virtual self is supposed to be, because he's gotten way too old...)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 2 weeks later...

You get to a time where criminals have taken over your city, and the cops are all in jail. Someone steals your time machine so you can't get back home, and someone else kills you in the worst way possible.

*Goes to the year 1999 and tell people there all about the fifth generation of Pokémon, so they know about it long before it's released.*

• 3 weeks later...

They don't notice you while playing on the Game Boys, only stopping to complain about the glitches or hearing their parents react to Bill Clinton's kinky shenanigans.

December 18, 199-*accidentally slumps over and hits the dial back 400 years*

• 3 weeks later...

The time machine blows up with you in it. That's what happens if you mess with the buttons.

*Goes to the year Jesus was born and kill him before the bible is made.*

[hide]Also, I highly doubt the people on that time would care if I kill him when he was born since he didn't become a legend until much later.[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

You kill yourself because Christianity was apparently directly related to Rome's downfall.

-Goes to the year Jagex made the Squeal of Fortune and attempts to convince them to not do it-

Supporter of Treasure Trails and can't stand non-matching armor.

• 2 weeks later...

You explode due to Reshiram being nonexistent.

-Goes to Japan in 2008 and tells Game Freak to make Pokemon Platinum the first 3D pokemon game, because I am impatient for X and Y's release-

Supporter of Treasure Trails and can't stand non-matching armor.

You realize that by doing that you don't learn anything that you're taught and since you always teleport to the future your teacher thinks you skipped his/her classes and asks you why.

*Goes back to the time when the dinosaurs were destroyed, and blow up the meteor that blew up the dinosaurs before it hits earth.*

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since the Romans are afraid of that thing you brought them they start attacking you.

*Goes to Ancient Greece during the time where Hercules was 20 years old, kidnap him, bring him to the modern day New York City of today and leave him there.*

I can't wait to see how much I screwed up history.

You bring a 20-year old named Heracles back (Hercules was the Roman name for him, I think). He's not the legendary hero, since that one probably didn't exist, and it doesn't break history too much: he ends up in a strip club and that's the last you see of him.

I travel back to this time last year.