The Time Machine

Blaze The Movie Fan

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The potions are locked in a crate and you lost the key, so the Americans move on to fight the war.

I go back in time to buy several of Van Gough's pieces after his death and hide them for awhile to sell for profit in the future.

You are falsely accused of stealing these portraits seen as though there is no solid proof that they belong to you.

I go back in time to yesterday.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

You do, and it's there but barely hanging on by its threads.

I go back in time and stop myself from writing this post.

rc1tzc.png

• 2 weeks later...

The people see that you are not a genius mastermind and come from an age of then-primitive technology. They all join together to plot a gambit on you.

I take the time machine to december 2007 and tell myself to do the christmas event on runescape. (I'm sad that I missed the 2007 xmas event because the snowglobe looks really fun!)

Turtle_Drink.png

Turtle_Drink.png

I got my rapier :D

You look at the technology and come back.

I write down football scores and go to the past so I can make accurate big money bets to get the $$$$$$.

rc1tzc.png

You make tons of money but then feel bad about cheating and give all the money to orphaned oranges in africa.

I go back in time with all of my life savings and buy as many stocks of google I can while it is still smaller than a wee little orange.

• 2 weeks later...

You make tons of money but then feel bad about cheating and give all the money to orphaned oranges in africa.

I go back in time and stop the creation of the time machine.

rc1tzc.png

Unfortunatly someone in the past took the time machine to the future before you get there and you spend the rest of your life playing time tag.

I take the time machine back in time and take 300 swords off of old battlefields.

During your collections on one of those battlefields, you didn't specify for your Time Machine to appear after the bloodshed; you get murdered in cold blood the moment you arrive.

Go back to the 1600s to collect smallpox samples and reintroduce them in 2012. I took the precautions of wearing hazard protection from head-to-toe.

Time machine takes you back, but it cannot do it to your character data. Good luck explaining things to your younger self.

Goes back to take several famous website names from today and make them my own to join the masses of those mediocre and under-the-radar.

• 2 months later...

Your time machine explodes in the year 2112, and you're stuck there and are not happy because everything you loved has ran out of business. You should have refueled it before going to the future.

*Goes to the year 4567, kidnaps a man from that time, go back to 2012 and leave him in New York City.*

Blaze, he works it all out because he had his wrist time machine on so he gets back.

You find out that you become a mass-murderer and kill yourself in remorse.

I actually wouldn't mind that, at least I would know that I did something I'll be remembered for.

I go back in the past to sometime between 1100 and 1500.

and don't really care if I get stuck or not

• 1 month later...

You end up in Spain in the middle of their witch hunts. Your clothes, time machine, and different language screams "Burn me, baby! I'm witchin' shit up here!"

Set myself in the year 3000 in New New York.