Life...Or death?

Youaretheman

I've been thinking about this, and what would you do? For instance, I have a topic in movies forum about saw. What if you were caught up in one of these crazy murder storys? What if you were someone who could either risk your life trying to be free and have horrible pain, or would you just let yourself die with less pain?

I mean in saw most people have seen it I'm sure, some of the things you'd have to do to save your life is just horrible.

I'm not sure what I would do. I know it's just a movie, but if it really was real and you were one of the people having to go through it, would you really risk your life to get free and obtain amazing pain or would you just die faster?

Thinking about it now, I think I'd just try to get it over with. I'm very pain tolerated, but I'm not sure if I could take that much. I just don't think I could.

I didn't know whether to put this in movies or in off topic..But I'm not really talking about a movie, just about something similar. :wink:

tifsbti6oi.gif

What if you were trapped in an upside down cruise ship. You were in a tight situation. It was either you and another person younger than you die, or s/he dies, and you live.

And there is no time for your conscious to haunt you later. Not for a while anyway.

:wink:

Now what?

Survival instincts. Yourself first. Two survival istincts of two people = who wants to live more or who luckily happens to be in the best/right spot.

There was a post on this once.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I really can't place myself in these kinds of situations, it's so hard to imagine. I guess if I ever was in an event like that, then I would know what to do at that point, and I'd make a decision. But if and when that situation ever occurred, I have no idea what I would do!

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

I'd dig through a guys intestines to prevent my face being ripped in two anyday.

^ Same, In the second movie though, where the guy has the key behind his eye... and had to cut his eye out to get the key... I wouldn't be able to do that. :uhh: *shudders*

I want to see saw 3 so bad, I love those movies =P~ .

I haven't seen Saw. And don't intend to. Gory movies give me nightmares for days. And bad pictures in my mind. :XD:

No, it wasn't recent. Carry on!

I'm with you on this one. If I saw a movie like SAW, the pictures would be constantly going through my head days after I saw it.

lope6jw0.jpg

I was in the shower this morning and I remember the chick who wear's the pig mask when she captures people, I was washing my hair then I saw that picture come up and it nearly scared me half to death..Even though I know it's just a movie and no one was there, still creepy. :x

tifsbti6oi.gif

Death. I've cut myself before but there's no way I'd put myself in that kind of pain..

Btw, <3 the sig Vik :P

Sorry, but your the reason people don't like emos.

I've seen you in a lot of threads. You cut a symbol in your arm.

You say you cut yourself, and you know people will assume you mean your wrists, and you don't particularly mention you did it on your arm. You didn't even need to say that, it was an attention-seeking statement. Which the reason people don't like emos, they seek attention.

I'm sorry, but it's true. Attack me with your internet threats if you wish.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

I don't find gory movies that much fun, or especially scary. I watched both of the new horror films lately (The Grudge 2 and Saw 3), and even if IMO The Grudge 2 was a bit lame, it was a hundred times scarier than Saw 3. Gore/exploit movies have the same shock value as the guys in Jackass drinking the... of a horse or eating it's ...., I don't see how it's "that" much fun compared to real psychological horror.

Quite amusingly some of my friends who claimed Saw III was a lot of fun, refused to go to the cinema with me to watch The Grudge because "they don't like that kind of stuff". :P And it's not even that bad.

I can punch you over standard TCP/IP, so beware. I'm not a power abuser though.

ive only seen the end of saw 1 were he cuts off his leg, escapes, and the other guy gets locked in

i dont like those sort of movies really specially the grudge and that but saw is just crazy, if it was real itd be the sickest thing ever

i dont like the movie but i ask my friend to tell me wat situations the people are put in, coz i wanna no the type of things the makers can think up

if i was put in that situation, id freak out, poo my pants, and probly die of shock b4 my neck was snapped and my jaw sprang open and i was burnt to death in an oven

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Always gotta look out for number 1 no matter whos organs I had to cut through.

I didn't see any of the saw movies, reading to plot and trap summerys on wikipedia was more than enough for me but the key behind the eye trap is a bit redundent, with the right pressure applied its possible to pop the eye out with any lasting damage, after all, how do you think the key got back there.

Caldius.png

I think that even if I was faced with a 99% chance of dying a horrible death, I'd still try to get out alive rather than facing certain death.

With other people, I'd try to get us both out, but putting them first. I know that I'd be really scarred if I left someone behind out of selfishness or fear. If one of us had to die, then it would depend totally on the person and the situation. I can't give an answer either way for that one.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

It highly depends on situation. Of course I would at least TRY, but if it would be something too painful, I'd choose less painful death.

Diggin into someone else would do, but for example, that ribcage trap would be waaay too much for me.

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

I can punch you over standard TCP/IP, so beware. I'm not a power abuser though.

sig.gif

How'd an atheist like you get those powers before me? :P ;)

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton