General Stores...

bombpie

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The General Store will buy for 62 coins,that means they will sell for quite abit over 100 coins. (please do not say you did not manage to get a p-hat off the shop)

Love how it looks like you pk/train holding 45M. Wish my K's were M's. Nice axe though!

I love people who post natural pics and put all their wealth in them, they are trying to show off and its funny because people just laugh at how they are so insecure they have to put their items in every pic
The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

when i was a noob wayyyyyy back around 2 years ago i saw something like sara trimed rune armor well it was sara or some form of trimmed in canifis i didnt have money and now that i look back i would have been better off if i would have spent the little money i had on the helm :wall: :cry: :( :? :evil: :| #-o :notalk: :boohoo:

[hide=Runescape stats and Xfire thing.]Holylight100.gif

holylight100.png[/hide]

santaroflij9.png

(Not my pic) This pic was taken off of the leetscape.com forums

If you look at the picture it's staged. Before it says General store will buy for:

Just staring at that pic makes me wanna drool... =P~

If you look at the text screen it says the general store will buy for 64 gp. So they obviously sold it with no one around, and quickly pressed PrtSc and bought it back.

Goldflame.png

erkid"]It'd be funny if the guy lagged out. :lol:

or didnt took more moneyh to get it back :)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

i saw a santa in a general store for 100g once lol.

Nice, care to show me the santa you bought? Or the gp you might've sold it for? 8-)

Santas wouldn't be 100 gp. It would be around less than 10 gps at the most. And even that is highly unlikely. When you die, it seems ashes and logs are worth more value than a santa hat in the Runescape value system.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

a Black bead when i was level 30 odd, i was new to the game and couldnt find an imp to save my life so i went to the store to ask the man to sell me one (lol)..it was there, went to the bank for all my 300gp i went back to the store and it was gone....dam that level 51 :(

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.

Something else, always over 120k willows AND oaks in LUMBY general store :shock: