• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there it should work now

its because the barrow calc is (dot)zip

and the MTK is (dot)rar

rar is the same as zip but many places dont accept it cause its stupid

im gonna change it to (dot)zip tom but it should be fine now

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

I just DL'ed the MTK Calculator, and I think it is magnificent. It has a very simple to use interface, and in seconds I got the info. that I was after.

NOTE: For users of Excel 2007, the unlock button is under the "Review" tab, on the right side of the ribbon. Took me a while to find it, but I did eventually. I'll get a pic. up of it if Salim wants one.

Cowmasta13.png

I just DL'ed the MTK Calculator, and I think it is magnificent. It has a very simple to use interface, and in seconds I got the info. that I was after.

NOTE: For users of Excel 2007, the unlock button is under the "Review" tab, on the right side of the ribbon. Took me a while to find it, but I did eventually. I'll get a pic. up of it if Salim wants one.

sure if you could get a pic that would be wonderful :D

and thanks

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Dont really understand how you are doing this. Are you trying to see the odd of getting item? Dont bother, it is too random. Trying to see how does KC effect chance of runes? Im pretty sure Satenza did it before. So what are you trying to make and prove?

Ranged Crave

It calculates the profit off your barrows run, simply you put in the rewards of the run and how much food you ate/how much pots you drank and it calculates the profit made off the run.

siggy.jpg

^Click Siggy for Blog^

• 2 weeks later...

Hey salim,

Im just wondering, Could you make one small Edit for me ?

Could you change the MTK calc "Rewards Calculator" So that it has the space to include all of the items from MTK, cause i want all my items to be there but i keep buggering up the coding for the profit <.<

If you don't want to that's fine, i was just wanting to see if you could do it - cause i cant :wall: (if you do, could it be .RAR rofl)

Well, thanks for that :P

Also - sorry about the delay, i can get you some information on the DK calc if you need it ::' :thumbsup:

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Hey salim,

Could you change the MTK calc "Rewards Calculator" So that it has the space to include all of the items from MTK, cause i want all my items to be there but i keep buggering up the coding for the profit <.<

If you don't want to that's fine, i was just wanting to see if you could do it - cause i cant :wall: (if you do, could it be .RAR rofl)

Also - sorry about the delay, i can get you some information on the DK calc if you need it ::' :thumbsup:

dont need the dk calc sry working on another one

and what items do u want added?

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Hey salim,

All The items, except Herbs

Also off topic, can you enter in more than one item in the barrows calculator ? if so - how? if not, can you make it so ? (link break etc?)

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

thanks to the guy 3 posts above me but im looking for a website that has the prices all lined up so i dont spend 50 billion hours doing this

Hey salim,

Also off topic, can you enter in more than one item in the barrows calculator ? if so - how? if not, can you make it so ? (link break etc?)

could u specify the items? because i think ive already gotten it

and for the barrow calc you can not do double or triple drops, the code gets to long then with all the items

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

thanks to the guy 3 posts above me but im looking for a website that has the prices all lined up so i dont spend 50 billion hours doing this

Hey salim,

and for the barrow calc you can not do double or triple drops, the code gets to long then with all the items

Could you type one line of it for me and i'll try to make it work (separated by comma's would be great)

Um everything except Tuna and the herbs

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Hey salim,

Could you type one line of it for me and i'll try to make it work (separated by comma's would be great)

Um everything except Tuna and the herbs

itl be done by tom :)

sry but i am kinda busy today

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg