Would you trade your PS3 for a lifetiem of Tacos?

gehjl

no i would not. In fact the very moment I get a ps3, I will sell it for exactly 0.00 pounds. I HATE sony!!! they copy nintendo. The only true gaming company. So how does it feel enjoying a game console made my cheaters?

Seriously though, flaming sony aside. I really don't like them. And i do not see why everyone else does not too. But oh well. my opinion is actually pretty unique. There are extremely few people that are like me.But in my opinion, however insignificant that may be, sony is rubbish.

ha, read the 3rd most popular choice

untitledba5.jpg

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i would not. In fact the very moment I get a ps3, I will sell it for exactly 0.00 pounds. I HATE sony!!! they copy nintendo. The only true gaming company. So how does it feel enjoying a game console made my cheaters?

Seriously though, flaming sony aside. I really don't like them. And i do not see why everyone else does not too. But oh well. my opinion is actually pretty unique. There are extremely few people that are like me.But in my opinion, however insignificant that may be, sony is rubbish.

untitledba5.jpg

Lol. I love that only 2% of the people have one. :lol:

I'd take the PS3. Obesity isn't an attractive feature for me.

No one is forcing you to eat it every day of your life.

Heh, it's ironic to have a videogame console as an alternative to obesity.

Yeah, if only Sony implemented motion sensing on it... oh wait. hsugh.gif

untitledba5.jpg

Those people wouldn't really do that. They're are just silly stupid people who think it's funny to vote for unserious options such as those. I'd bet 99% of those who voted for the third choice, would if they got a PS3, do one of the top 2 choices.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Its worth the +1 negative feedback to refuse to honour the deal.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

No way!!!!!!

Except maybe the chimmy chonga value meal

or just mybe the Extra Cheesy Chulupa

Oh fine yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant resesit tacos ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(grabs ps3 and runs to nearest taco bell)