Runescape Revolves Around Us Everyday

JustTone

Yeah, I've met kids in my AP Euro class, and in most of my other classes, its the icebreaker on the first day of school...

Runescape is takin' over the world!!!!!! (ftw)

~Saruman44

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

If i took a laptop to my local McDonalds I would be shot, beat and have horrible things done to me and thats before they stole my laptop :(

I have had that once or twice thu when someone walks up to you. I remember someone posting a storey about he was pking in a cyber cafe and he had someone low hp and was about to kill him. There was another guy in the cafe that seemed to be shouting and screaming a lot, he was just over the aisle from the pker. It ended up the guy pked the other guy in the cafe :D . Once he found out he gave all the stuff back though but it was a huge coincidence.

~Cheese

cheesebap7dz.jpg

If i took a laptop to my local McDonalds I would be shot, beat and have horrible things done to me and thats before they stole my laptop :(

I have had that once or twice thu when someone walks up to you. I remember someone posting a storey about he was pking in a cyber cafe and he had someone low hp and was about to kill him. There was another guy in the cafe that seemed to be shouting and screaming a lot, he was just over the aisle from the pker. It ended up the guy pked the other guy in the cafe :D . Once he found out he gave all the stuff back though but it was a huge coincidence.

~Cheese

That would truly be a HUGE coincidence, doesn't sound true IM

Would be fun to duel against someone in the same room tho :lol:

Also, I know no one else that actually plays rs for real, a couple 12 yo's at my school maybe, but those are just... extreme noobs. I'm NEVER gonna play rs at school again <.<

Uula.png

Also, I know no one else that actually plays rs for real, a couple 12 yo's at my school maybe, but those are just... extreme noobs. I'm NEVER gonna play rs at school again <.<

I can't play Runescape at my school (firewalled the download I think) but I'd seriously die of embarresment if someone saw me playing it anyways. Not because of the game itself (people don't go around my school calling everyone who plays Runecsape a nerd lol) but because of the fact that there's nothing exciting in this game- I'd look like an idiot if someone looked over my shoulder and watched me cut a Magic Tree (which I don't do anymore :P ).

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

As popular as his support becomes they'll never ammend the constitution to allow a foreigner to become president.

On the off-topic - If you want to be accurate - 90% of Americans are "foreigners", and ALL the presidents have been foreigners (although I'd love to see President Sitting Bull :lol:

On topic - I'm 50 - I play - you would be surprised to know just how many of us "oldies" play

i love listening to people at my school talk about runescape because all of them are less then lvl 50 and since im lvl 101 they look at my like a god when i log onto my account to show off :thumbsup:

(not saying my account is godly and i have the second to highest lvl account in my school..other guy is lvl 106 and me and him are good friends :XD: )

sigjicu0.gif

Hmm, its kinda cool though i dont really care. At least 3 of my best mates already play RS so i wouldn't be surprised if more did. I know theres a group of geeks in my year that constantly talk about their stats and their only combat lvl 50 - 60. Me and my friends are combat levels 70 - 85 and we only ever bring it up if we're bored and got nothin else to talk about.

Still i would be curious to see who they were but i wouldn't walk up to em and ask their levels and whatever its bad for street cred man -.-

And the worst part about that the rly geeky people once came up t me and said. can you make me full mith? And at that point im like.. WTF? :uhh:

Hitting babies is fun, yay! *Dances* \:D/

Been out of the loop for 2 years, fill me in?

drew carey places RS?

lol thats perrty cool..yah runescape is a up and coming thing..

lets just hop andrew dosent run for president or somethin.. :ohnoes:..no more guns all steel wars

Umm, he wasnt born in the US, nor is he a citizen now. he cant run for president even if he wanted lol

ohh yah..forgot he wasnt born and forgot what i learned in 5th grade..

ohhh well... :mrgreen:

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

You play in McDonalds?
they have wireless internet I myself play at starbucks

I too play at Starbucks too sometime myself, if it's after school or something (Everyone depends on me when we do I.C.T :)) so after a day, my Mum drops me off at Starbucks, Log On and Play for a few hours, helps me unwind. Nothing beats eating a Giant Cookie and playing Runescape at Starbucks :D

Phaper_Plane.png

lol i dont no any1 older than me that plays and im 16. i deny playing if some1 asks!!!

granted i may love the game but pepole see u as a nerd with no social life if u play the game. (i no thats not true.... for some of us) but in all honesty the game is just a time waster when you got nothing better to do.. the trouble starts when u go out of ur way to play the game and becomes more important than... well more important things :-s

well anyways i wouldnt play it in public and its no more of a topis to talk about with m8s than any other subject, its just another conversation starter, like the millions of other things that are good conversation starters.. getting back on topic the game is very big and loads of pepole do play so the chances are ur bound to no some1 who does play somewhere on ur travels! :-s

i see a few people here and there playing runescape, usually when i go to the public library :) it is embarrasing to have someone watching you doing something seemingly boring, and sometimes i feel foolish when i'm talking about my levels, especially in front of my brother (who seems to detest runescape for an unknown reason...)

and you can't forget Drew Carey hosted "Whose Line Is It Anyways?" That is the best show of improvisational comedy anyone can ever see :mrgreen:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

i dont talk to any1 in my real life bout rs, i guess im lil embarrassed bout it im only 18 but i dunno

some rl friends got me into rs but then they quit at lik lvl 50 lol

drew carey playing rs is wild tho

hes hiliarious in whose line is it anyway

bout yea that gurl kate from katesplayground plays WOW

i found that interesting

enjoi888.png