Is it possible to make over 10M f2p?

pansynator

Is it possible to actually make more than 10 Million gp in a non members status?

If you believe there is, please tell us.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take this the wrong way, but I have 1b value as a f2p ONLY. Think about it. 1 word: merchant

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

yeah vapour, but if you don't have a large sum of money to begin with, then it's pretty hard to make money from scratch.

As seeing rare items are well over 20M...

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

zezimatalkingzp0.png

Don't take this the wrong way, but I have 1b value as a f2p ONLY. Think about it. 1 word: merchant

but you don't have to merchant, most f2p skills can earn you millions

-Runecrafting

-Woodcutting

-Mining

-Combat

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

With all the macroers now-a-days, stat raising such as woodcutting, is quite difficult.

And combat f2p? The best drop item from an npc non members is like a rune med. Which is sold for around 10k.

Still i fail to see your view.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

zezimatalkingzp0.png

With all the macroers now-a-days, stat raising such as woodcutting, is quite difficult.

And combat f2p? The best drop item from an npc non members is like a rune med. Which is sold for around 10k.

Still i fail to see your view.

Woodcutting may be difficult, but you don't see many runecrafting macroers.

With combat, if you bring a lobbie pot and lots of nats to Karamja, you can make 100k easy in 10 or so fishing trips

newsigzl2.jpg

tetsupportsig2.jpg

But seriously? Is there really any money in runecrafting? If so, please explain. :-k

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

zezimatalkingzp0.png

But seriously? Is there really any money in runecrafting? If so, please explain. :-k

Well, if you have patience, you can make lots of monye by making airs.

Get your Runecrafting level to 44+ so you can make 5? airs per ess. Sell for 15ea, repeat

newsigzl2.jpg

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Lvl 11 Rc creates 2 air runes per ess

Lvl 22 Rc creates 3 air runes per ess

Lvl 99 Rc creates 10 air runes per ess

Create airs, preferably with runners, and sell airs for 10-15 each or 20, if fortunate.

Homeworld 25 - Pure F2P - 1549 Overall

Always assisting crafting (99) or smithing (99)

Always set to on privacy, unless too many random pms. The one and only noob ^_^

Alrighty, i'll give it a go!

Thanks.

Keep the suggestions coming.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

zezimatalkingzp0.png

But you also have to remember you've been around for quite a while and those rares weren't worth 1 bill at the time. I'd assume they would of been significantly less when you first bought/or got your rare. Its much easier to merchant and make big dollars when you don't start 4 years behind everyone else when the cheapest rare is 15mill, and phats are hundreds of millions. :wink:

And yes to the author I merchanted tens of millions over a couple months, you just have to be smart and know what your doing. Not everyone can do it though. :wink:

If you're a dropkick then I'd just stick with the skills for money.

What i did was buy all coal 160ea, iron 100ea, smelt into steel bars and sell for 550ea, net profit of 130 per bar. Free smithing exp too. Also mining addy is very effective as well. I made up to a bank worth about 7m this way (included the Chaos/Death shop merchanting, but that is no longer profitable due to the lowering price of death and chaos)

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

you cant make a lot money from combat in f2p,like is sead best drops are from NPC rune meds,sells for 10k

full rune,or lot of deathes,chaoses from real people,and most valible is full rune wich is very popular in wildy for 200k,but you need lot money to buy thing you can beet this guy in full rune

orao8.png

Always buying something.

I doubled my 200K in 2 days to 1040K. So yes, merchanting, but here are other tips:

- It is advised to have a working skill that's high-lvl'ed as a back-up, just in case the merchanting drops down a bit, or if you smell more profit by waiting and sell later

- Make sure you got a good starting capital, e.g. 150K

- Roam forums and their price checks to inspect current prices and have patience

-Don't be greedy, the best merchant is often the one that sells and buys for democratic prices, here's a nice example:

I buy coal for 190 each (Wow!) and iron for 110 each (Wow again!), I smelt the steel bars and sell them for 530-560 each (Hmmm... not 600 each? NO!). I get my steel bars sold very easily and get my ores bought also very rapidly. Now, while the schmudz down the lane is trying to get his steel bars sold for 600 each and buy his coal and iron ores for 150 and 80 each, I'm progressing steadily. I don't need to worry on buyers and sellers dropping back their offers, or of spending hours on the market to get my work done, no... I'm earning money in a rapid rate (smaller amounts of course) and most of all: experience which will grant me to make better things later on.

- Try to keep in touch with promising sellers and buyers, they are a merchant's best friends. It's better than having to search other sellers and buyers again and again...

- More... but my fingers are tired.

Good luck (PS: I'm somewhat worth 2 mill, and know how to raise more than linear... just ignore the last thing \' )

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

Making money in F2P isnt hard, it just takes patience.

Dont expect to get 10mil in a few days, if you really want that money, you gotta actually "play" for it (I was going to say work, but this is a game)

Jaskkes.png

yeah vapour, but if you don't have a large sum of money to begin with, then it's pretty hard to make money from scratch.

As seeing rare items are well over 20M...

how do you think he got that money to begin with? one word, merchant

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

Guest AshKaYu

Back in mah day, I wasn't worth much, 2 Mil without items, 2.5 with.

But one thing I did find out:

If you have patience, time and money to invest, RuneCraft. Airs.

Well, if you have patience, you can make lots of monye by making airs.

Get your Runecrafting level to 44+ so you can make 5? airs per ess. Sell for 15ea, repeat

agreed, although slow money, i did this with 77 rc back on dj and made 8x airs per...sold 20 ea, and did over 30k airs an hour (600k cash) - 2k per 28 ess to my runners (had 10-15 at all times)...net profit per run was a little over 2480 gp and i did this for about 6 hours a day...made some nice money doing that \'

Iron%20Chef%20Dj.gif

Iron%20Chef%20Dj.gif

yayformepa1.png