Is it possible to make over 10M f2p?

pansynator

you cant make a lot money from combat in f2p,like is sead best drops are from NPC rune meds,sells for 10k

full rune,or lot of deathes,chaoses from real people,and most valible is full rune wich is very popular in wildy for 200k,but you need lot money to buy thing you can beet this guy in full rune

False. Best drop is full rune helmet from greater demons in high level wilderness.

And yes it is possible. I've made 5m while f2p, I was keylogged, lost everything. But become a member and i made another 5m.

So yes, it is possible.

Runecrafting

Woodcutting

Mining

Smithing

Crafting

Profitable skills.

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RC'ing is great cash if you have the patience to train it.

If you don't use runners, with 44 rc, you make about 1500 profit per trip to the air altar.

For every 11 rc levels after that, you make an additional 420gp profit per run.

Spread that out over a week or so, and you have a decent wad of cash from selling those air runes.

Using runners doesn't become profitable until you're like 66rc, assuming you pay runners 2k per trade. The profit per ess load is much less, but you get many more loads crafted per hour, so you make nearly as much cash.

For example, I went to the w16 air altar for a few hours yesterday and made 300k profit from rc'ing. It cost me 1mil to pay all the runners, but I'll end up getting 1.3m back after selling the airs.

160vy.png

Well, everything in RuneScape takes a lot of patience. I make my money by mining coal and iron then making steel bars and selling them for a huge profit. I've got plenty of money. Yew cutting is fairly good too if your good at it.

Is it possible to actually make more than 10 Million gp in a non members status?

If you believe there is, please tell us.

There is no limit to the amount of money you can make on F2P.response>

However I believe it will take you a heck of a lot longer due to the amount of resources at your disposal.

- Brandon

Have an empty feeling you can't get rid of?

Visit Here

Saddest Song Ever

Foxbow15 did it... of course, that's before he upgraded to members then got lured and lost 17 mill then got banned on a false charge................

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

if you're good at merching, do that. i am not. ive made money in f2p, and lost money in p2p, and the most i made in f2p was 4mil :? mostly from steel bars.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Sure you can. it takes a very long time though. For me merchanting is impossible in runescape f2p. i heard its easier in p2p but i don't know. Its just that no idiot is going to buy something for a price he knows he can get at a cheaper price somewhere else.

With all the macroers now-a-days, stat raising such as woodcutting, is quite difficult.

And combat f2p? The best drop item from an npc non members is like a rune med. Which is sold for around 10k.

Still i fail to see your view.

Woodcutting may be difficult, but you don't see many runecrafting macroers.

With combat, if you bring a lobbie pot and lots of nats to Karamja, you can make 100k easy in 10 or so fishing trips

You High Alch Lobsters?? :-s

How much gp do you make?

But seriously? Is there really any money in runecrafting? If so, please explain.

Yup. I can 5x airs. I buy ess for 25ea. I make airs and sell 15 ea (75gp per ess - 25 for buying the ess)

50gp profit per ess..Not bad, no?

And when I get to like 8x (Highest there is, there is no 10x), I'll be making like 2,660 gp per trip. ((8x15-25)28)

But that's not all :P

If I end up getting lucky in the future and becoming a member, Rune Pouches! \'

Let's do some more math!

5,130 and 2x the exp per trip :)

Nats? 91 Rcing? \'

54x2x300

32,400 gp per trip \'

I merchanted 250M over a few months in f2p from scratch. :-w

really? how?

Me, I like buying cowhides for 100 each. Since cowhides are impossible (close) to sell for more than 100 each, tan them and sell tehm for a huge sum.

Now that you have some starting capital, you can go on to merchanting other things. Yews were about 220 each back right after they made Pure essense, and all the macroers moved to woodcutting, but now it's not impossible to get 280-300 each. If they rise more, you can invest now and sell later, at a profit.

Despite all that, I tried the above and bought 3000 willows for 250 each (good deal, eh) he said they were yews. Fortunately for me, Toast (good man, toast) told me a few ways to prevent that. I have 400k now, and am considered to be all but broke. Time to buy cowhides, eh?

I'm good at cutting yews, and also good at burning them. that's some great firemaking experience, I have to tell you!

tipitlessersigea3.png

I made money in F2P by first mining coal to raise 100K, then buying up as many air runes from the shop as I could. You could sell them for at least a 100% mark-up before it got changed. I then progressed onto deaths and chaos when I had enough money, and I earnt at least 5 mil doing this. When I got members, I used the same method to raise 10 mil to buy a santa hat, so even with the changes that Jagex made to the prices of runes in shops, it is still possible to make a lot of money this way.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

People always say the same old things for making tons of cash:

• fishing

merchanting

pking

woodcutting

cooking, etcetera, etcetera.

At the risk of sounding trivial, that's all people really do in RuneScape anyway.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

my friend Pk, and earns millioons there, his record is 7 Rune fulls a day. Just multiply that by 200 K, and = 1.4 Mil. . And all taht si in a day's work.

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

Is it possible to actually make more than 10 Million gp in a non members status?

If you believe there is, please tell us.

Yes, with normal f2p money-making methods, such as mining and selling iron or yews. It just takes much longer than it does for us members

"Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!" -Jeff Foxworthy

Auto-typer: $7.99

Source code for auto-miner: $70

7 million gp off Ebay: $117

Seeing n00bs ask player mods for them: Priceless

Making money in F2P isnt hard, it just takes patience.

Dont expect to get 10mil in a few days, if you really want that money, you gotta actually "play" for it (I was going to say work, but this is a game)

EXACTLY =D>

i think a more appropriate question would be how can you NOT make 10m...

better discussion :XD:

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

i made 1 million as a level 3 merchenting the only problem was that not many people liked to trade with me because they probaly thought i was tryin to scam i was just new

im not crazy everyone else is!!! unless im wrong

if you give a noob a muffin he will probaly ask for another and butter

scammees always believe the scammer nothing you can do

I won't be redundent and talk about my multi-millionaire 1200+ total friends. I'll bring up a different subject.

Merchanting and Pking are the only F2P skills in Runescape Period.

Yes, that's right. If you want to argue that please try. But before you do, let me tell you why I am right.

To basically all players, Woodcutting is a skill. But quite honestly, unless endless clicking pixels is considered skillful, Woodcutting is just a patience test. Merchanting on the other hand, requires skill. You cannot just randomly start buying and selling items, you will lose money. I try Merchanting hides, buy rarely do I find a good buyer. Still, although I may not be good at it, I respect the fact that it does take market knownledge, price manipulation and good instincts, with a hint of luck.

mithmnoob,Weird%20Piggy2.gif

Currently: Skilling

some time ago i sold my green mask for 12 mil, and bought another one back for 10mil, for and easy profit of 2mil. (boguht the mask for 500k about 2 years ago). I started of from scratch and made the 500k from skills, and then later when the price went up i sold it and made profit.

sorosigjq5.jpg

Woodcutting ! and merchanting!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Yes, that's right. If you want to argue that please try. But before you do, let me tell you why I am right.

To basically all players, Woodcutting is a skill. But quite honestly, unless endless clicking pixels is considered skillful, Woodcutting is just a patience test. Merchanting on the other hand, requires skill. You cannot just randomly start buying and selling items, you will lose money. I try Merchanting hides, buy rarely do I find a good buyer. Still, although I may not be good at it, I respect the fact that it does take market knownledge, price manipulation and good instincts, with a hint of luck.

Sorry!?!! ...i am offended by those statements...oh my god!!! sadly you think that way. Put here is my to find good arguments...

Smithing (unless i am utterly stupid and completely blind) is a skill. (runescape site has it on the manual, search skills)

I am not going to be a jerky snotty noob/geek (rofl picture that in you're head it's funny) so i will interpret what you said...

Lobsters (max 250 ea - i have seen players buy them in these prices) Fish 1k lobsters sell 250k - money, repeat 4 times 1 mil. (i didn't said it was easy)

1k Coal sell 200k (some have said - never tried) - repeat 5 times 1 mil.

of course merchanting always plays a role....although not merchanting as a skill but a mere part of it, like (know the price, sell for more).

Merchanting is skill you say? MOST OF THEM ARE JUST TYPING "SELL COAL 200 EA" BECAUSE THEY SAW THAT COAL COULD SELL FOR THAT PRICE IT REQUIRES NO SKILL WHATSOEVER ONLY EYES AND KNOWING HOW TO READ ENGLISH!

Define good buyer? buyer is a person who buys stuff....good buyer is a person who buys better? in what way? giving more money to you? that is a richer person not good buyer.

Ok i find this insuficient and a display of my poor writing skills, put i tried, and hopefully i shed a light in your head that says "maybe i am missing all points of view?"

:ohnoes: don't tell me i am a noob like so many :ohnoes:

Sorry!?!! ...i am offended by those statements...oh my god!!! sadly you think that way. Put here is my to find good arguments...

Smithing (unless i am utterly stupid and completely blind) is a skill. (runescape site has it on the manual, search skills)

I am not going to be a jerky snotty noob/geek (rofl picture that in you're head it's funny) so i will interpret what you said...

Lobsters (max 250 ea - i have seen players buy them in these prices) Fish 1k lobsters sell 250k - money, repeat 4 times 1 mil. (i didn't said it was easy)

1k Coal sell 200k (some have said - never tried) - repeat 5 times 1 mil.

of course merchanting always plays a role....although not merchanting as a skill but a mere part of it, like (know the price, sell for more).

Merchanting is skill you say? MOST OF THEM ARE JUST TYPING "SELL COAL 200 EA" BECAUSE THEY SAW THAT COAL COULD SELL FOR THAT PRICE IT REQUIRES NO SKILL WHATSOEVER ONLY EYES AND KNOWING HOW TO READ ENGLISH!

Define good buyer? buyer is a person who buys stuff....good buyer is a person who buys better? in what way? giving more money to you? that is a richer person not good buyer.

Ok i find this insuficient and a display of my poor writing skills, put i tried, and hopefully i shed a light in your head that says "maybe i am missing all points of view?"

:ohnoes: don't tell me i am a noob like so many :ohnoes:

I honestly respect what you say. My problem with your post shows nothing about the skill in Smithing / Fishing etc. Does it take skill to click the fishing spot over and over, uh I think not. Does it take skill to click "Smelt 10" all day, I think not.

Look at Merchanting and Pking on the other hand.

Pking:

In order to get many Pk's you have to have good stats, use good tatics and be willing to risk your Rune to order to get other's Rune. The build of your character is a major part of PKing, but so is the Tatics. A Pk'er who brings Snares and Teleblocks and KO's well is a better Pk'er than another person, even if they have the same stats.

Merchanting:

If Merchanting takes no skill, then why isn't everyone super rich multi-millionaire. Merchanting actually takes more than patience, unlike other skills. In order to make 10M+ a day you cannot randomly buy and sell products. You must manipulate prices, know a good deal, predict the market, Etc.

In my opinion, actually working with other people all day takes an infinetly greater amount of skill than just sitting there, clicking all day. Let me remphize the point that clicking on the fishing spot requires no skill, but working with others does.

mithmnoob,Weird%20Piggy2.gif

Currently: Skilling