The Worst Suggestions Ever?

Elphinstone

I once read somethign about that ranging just should be avaible for those who who got a higher combat level than 50...

Very strange suggestion, I think. And very bad :(

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the kind of people who suggest that member features be made nonmembers. It irritates me because they're either too lazy or too cheap to pay for membership. I also hate the suggestions that make training skills incredibly easy, such as stackable ess or note item spells. But the single worst suggestion I ever saw was on the RSOF one day. Some noob suggested that you be able to make party hats by using a knife on some papyrus and dying it. Think about it, and I'm pretty sure you'll come to the same conclusion I came to: this noob just wanted to make a ton of phats and sell them for enormous profits before anyone found out that they were worthless now. -.-

I also recall someone suggesting a new skill: music making :roll:

There are always the common idiotic ones like:

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââDragon Plate that is better than barrows!11!!42!

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââAbility to make holiday items!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

And for some reason I hear some of the strangest suggestions EVER.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââOut-houses that you can poop in!

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââAbility to swim to places over 100 miles away!

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââDid anyone ever mention the ability to fly?

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââI should have everything from the very beggining!

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââMacroing should not be against the rules!

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââHead sets that you can wear and see everything like a virtual game! (not really stupid, but a little away from our time... maybe ten years)

mechanting skill...

you just sold your party hat for 3gp...."congratulations...your merchanting skill is now -13 :thumbsup: good work!" `you can now sell party hats for 4gp!"

:lol:

+1 :thumbsup: noob level. :lol:

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

a guy who said we should have merchanting lvl to prevent autoers, like u sell stuff to general store first to raise lvl, then u can trade like 1k coins at a time, etc. wtf. thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard

If at first you dont suceed, then you fail.

DRAG KIET FRM GOLD DRGAN LV 1042 DROP KIET N PHAT SET LOL OMG

My dog speaks better english than you :XD: Something about a phat set? :XD:

Translation:

DRAGON KITE FROM GOLD DRAGON, LVL 1042, DROP KITE AND PHAT SET. LOL OMG

Not sure how I could read that like plain english :shock: :ohnoes:, then again at least it isn't in 1337sp34k.

icecube7.jpeg

My freind was folowing me and talking to me bout runescape future and he said " There Should be kingdom where u be kings and qweens littarly and have real servants guard ect. and you u get the rares on the event (Chirstmas = party hats , santa)" and i tele from him

working on it

My freind was folowing me and talking to me bout runescape future and he said " There Should be kingdom where u be kings and qweens littarly and have real servants guard ect. and you u get the rares on the event (Chirstmas = party hats , santa)" and i tele from him
...and then they came out with the "throne of misclenia" quest.

stupidest thing i ever heard as a suggestion for runescape would have to be... either being able to pickpocket players and actually steal things from their inventories OR... hmm... maybe being able to teleother monsters from anywhere to anywhere.

i mean, things like the KQ into lumbridge would be funny, but imagine herds/hoards/gaggles/groups/mobs of things running everywhere that they werent supposed to be, while in the rest of runescape, theres no monsters... cause their all in varrock, falador, and lumbridge.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup: