~In-Game Clans~ *pics*

chewchewbarz

i support that idea :o although its very similar 2 maplestory... only difference is that here u gotta pay 50k instead of 1.5mill like in maple... :shock: cool idea though 8-)

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a bad idea, but why can't peons talk in the chat, that got me annoyed, anyone hsould be able to talk. People shouldn't have control over other peoples rights to talk and what not.

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt... (3 helms)

Dk - Dragon Axe x3, Warrior Ring x2

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

GWD - [bandos] Hilt, Plate X2

It's not a bad idea, but why can't peons talk in the chat, that got me annoyed, anyone hsould be able to talk. People shouldn't have control over other peoples rights to talk and what not.

The rank of peon is made as a punishment. Example, if someone badmouths the leader, but they are a good member of the clan, the leader can move them to a Peon as a punishment instead of kicking them out.

isupportclansfm7.png

hiddennoob.jpg

I support, if u change clan arena from were it is to south of Varrock, south of dark wizzard stonehedge, east of champions guild.

Proud member of GUILDS

btw i usin:

isupportclansfm7.png

i hope these autoers are ready cause here comes tztok-JaGeX!!!

I support, if u change clan arena from were it is to south of Varrock, south of dark wizzard stonehedge, east of champions guild.

Proud member of GUILDS

btw i usin:

isupportclansfm7.png

He won't do that.... the point of having it by Relleka is to increase the number of people deciding they want to become members, so that they can play the new minigames. Thats the point of minigames, why else would they make them only available to the members?

isupportclansfm7.png

hiddennoob.jpg

*Supports*

PS. You done the clan tab very nicely. WELL DONE. :thumbsup:

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

I only found a couple things I would add/change with you.

To start a clan there should be a minimum Combat or Total and (or) QP level to start the clan, and have four other people with you that have to accept a clan invite within one minute, or the gold is returned to your account and a message from the NPC tells you to try again when you have enough people willing to sign on.

I strongly dislike the peon rank, and I doubt anyone within the clan would be in favor of it.

The clanspeak should appear with all other text, with the screen name in purple to represent a clan message, unless split chat is on, in which case it would appear as purple text in the same area as friend chat. Also, the same button you toggle Friend Only/Chat Off would let you control if you see ONLY clan chat or not. Furthermore, you could inniate a clan-only message by typing "clan:". (And now that I mention that, they could ammend sending a PM the same way, to sometimes make it quicker)

And Clan Wars, I believe should allow as little as three up to twenty, and allow handicapped matches. Stipulations like those in the Dueling Arena would be avaliable for Clan LEADERS.

Just my suggestions. Take them how you like.

TY jarko, I would at least suggest a total level requirement, and only to ensure the Clan Leader is fairly experianced, and not just a n00b that's going to do nothing more than get eight other people pwned anytime they do anything, just because they don't know what they're doing.

And I was checking up on the new banking system thread, and it gave me an idea for a clan bank. The Clan Leader could control the level of avalibility it has, and even what rank has what access to what.

You would go to the bank, and when you talk to the banker, you'd still have the option "I'd like to access my account, please." But in addition there would be "I'd like to access my clan's bank account, please."

Clan Leaders could choose what ranks could Deposit into the account, and what ranks could Withdraw. This would be useful for storing items for wars, or group skill days, or clan uniforms, or anything of that like, and since anyone in the clan could deposit at any time, you wouldn't have to have one account designated to be the clan bank and make sure that two or more people can be on at the same time just to make a deposit/withdrawl. Clan Leader could also keep withdrawls locked for everyone until the day of the event, and so forth... but I just thought this was a neat idea they could impliment with a little over a week's effort.

Just a few things, you shouldn't limit those amounts of clanmembers since my clan has well over 20 members :D and no, i'm not a leader.

in the clanwars the wars of 20 members would be called miniwars, not anything like we had last sunday agains 2 clans :D

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

TY jarko, I would at least suggest a total level requirement, and only to ensure the Clan Leader is fairly experianced, and not just a n00b that's going to do nothing more than get eight other people pwned anytime they do anything, just because they don't know what they're doing.

And I was checking up on the new banking system thread, and it gave me an idea for a clan bank. The Clan Leader could control the level of avalibility it has, and even what rank has what access to what.

You would go to the bank, and when you talk to the banker, you'd still have the option "I'd like to access my account, please." But in addition there would be "I'd like to access my clan's bank account, please."

Clan Leaders could choose what ranks could Deposit into the account, and what ranks could Withdraw. This would be useful for storing items for wars, or group skill days, or clan uniforms, or anything of that like, and since anyone in the clan could deposit at any time, you wouldn't have to have one account designated to be the clan bank and make sure that two or more people can be on at the same time just to make a deposit/withdrawl. Clan Leader could also keep withdrawls locked for everyone until the day of the event, and so forth... but I just thought this was a neat idea they could impliment with a little over a week's effort.

Great idea!! What about (saw uniforms) when they had clan created, a good thing to have would be a clan uniform slot in the bank? It would have infinite uniforms, and any member of the clan can access it, no matter what the Leader says. There could be, oh say 100 or so simple little uniforms that put a symbol above someone wearing it perhaps, Not really sure where I'm going with this, but It can be improved..... What do you think? And also would a PIN number be able to be set on bank perhaps? Just in case, lol.

Also, a total level requirement isn't very fair to pures (such as prayer pures, who buy 5,000 bones and bury them all to get to 80 prayer and 15 combat or so with a total level of 200, lol) Other ideas would have to be devised.... But obviously someone's not going to join a clan if the leader doesn't know what he's doing, right?

isupportclansfm7.png

hiddennoob.jpg

Great idea!! What about (saw uniforms) when they had clan created, a good thing to have would be a clan uniform slot in the bank? It would have infinite uniforms, and any member of the clan can access it, no matter what the Leader says. There could be, oh say 100 or so simple little uniforms that put a symbol above someone wearing it perhaps, Not really sure where I'm going with this, but It can be improved..... What do you think? And also would a PIN number be able to be set on bank perhaps? Just in case, lol.

Clan uniforms (as regulated by jagex) dosn't seem like such a hot idea to me. I just know differernt clans require different dress codes for their events, and a clan bank could be used to store them, so as not to waste precious individual bank space.

The 'what clan is he in?' question could be easily solved by a purple clan name under everyone's green, yellow, orange, or red names.

My only concern with the account pin would be that the rank over-rides the pin, so even if you know the pin, if you aren't the propper rank you can't make a withdrawl.

Also, a total level requirement isn't very fair to pures (such as prayer pures, who buy 5,000 bones and bury them all to get to 80 prayer and 15 combat or so with a total level of 200, lol) Other ideas would have to be devised.... But obviously someone's not going to join a clan if the leader doesn't know what he's doing, right?

Yeah, you're right about that. I hadn't thought to include pures.

And I doubt anyone would join a clan with a lvl 3 leader.

i got a little suggestion for you. Well, some people are in more than one clan so they deserve support for all their clans so I'm thinking that you should be able to join a certain amount of clan, maybe up to 5 or so, and at the top of the clan tab there is a little toggle between clans thingy, the one you had chosen would be the only clan that would appear as purple dots on the minimap and would also be the clan that you would talk to in clan chat. Hope you like my idea, and if you do try and input it in soon, I like to see that I helped.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

i got a little suggestion for you. Well, some people are in more than one clan so they deserve support for all their clans so I'm thinking that you should be able to join a certain amount of clan, maybe up to 5 or so, and at the top of the clan tab there is a little toggle between clans thingy, the one you had chosen would be the only clan that would appear as purple dots on the minimap and would also be the clan that you would talk to in clan chat. Hope you like my idea, and if you do try and input it in soon, I like to see that I helped.

I'm not against the idea, but I am going to remind you that joining multiple clans is not allowed in MANY games (in-game), especially when there is a member cap on the clans. I almost think Jagex would just say to choose the clan (in-game) that you have the higher rank in, or have the most fun in. Also, many clans don't allow their members to have multiple clans, so regulating wether you can or cannot join another clan, based on the original clan's standards crossrefferenced with the new clan's may be one thing... but I doubt it's something a majority of the jagex staff would deem 'worth the effort', and in addition would take a great deal of memory and lag all the servers.

I'm not against the idea, but I am going to remind you that joining multiple clans is not allowed in MANY games (in-game), especially when there is a member cap on the clans. I almost think Jagex would just say to choose the clan (in-game) that you have the higher rank in, or have the most fun in. Also, many clans don't allow their members to have multiple clans, so regulating wether you can or cannot join another clan, based on the original clan's standards crossrefferenced with the new clan's may be one thing... but I doubt it's something a majority of the jagex staff would deem 'worth the effort', and in addition would take a great deal of memory and lag all the servers.

*gasps* someone that believes the same as me with the memory..... I feel pretty much the same way, one clan per person. What about a clan merge option?

isupportclansfm7.png

hiddennoob.jpg