~In-Game Clans~ *pics*

chewchewbarz

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobbington2-forum moderator wrote

Bigger features:

-Clan support, to allow you to optionally form your own clans with your friends....

Does who dont belive me,belive me now.

Btw i found this on main Runescape forum at FUTURE UPDATES at second page.

http://[Please Use QuickFind Code].com/lang/en/aff/runescape/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?16,17,55,34514352

orao8.png

Always buying something.

Hm I s'pose I like this idea!

I didn't understand some bits so you may have already mentioned this but there definitely should be a way of sending a big message to everyone who's logged on in the clan, so instead of sending it to every person each you could just click 'Send Clan Message' or something... but you may have already mentioned it?

Bobbington2-forum moderator wrote

Bigger features:

-Clan support, to allow you to optionally form your own clans with your friends....

Does who dont belive me,belive me now.

Btw i found this on main Runescape forum at FUTURE UPDATES at second page.

http://[Please Use QuickFind Code].com/lang/en/aff/runescape/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?16,17,55,34514352

I read that post. At the top of the beginning, it says:

THESE ARE SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS

They are not posted by Jagex, they are posted by forum mods, who do not know for sure what Jagex is planning. These are just ideas and guesses, plus some suggestions by other users. Its not definite.

isupportclansfm7.png

hiddennoob.jpg

was re-reading this topic for the like 10th time when i noticed somthing,i was thinking that there should be able to have up to 4 co-leaders,running a clan is not easy and i think u need alot of help

........ Two notes about this.

a) I myself have posted before..... Please think about the memory usage.

B) That would get far too complex. That is what we have the officers for..... anyone unable to run the clan shouldn't even have one anyways.

isupportclansfm7.png

hiddennoob.jpg

Another suggestion to Chewchew that I just thought of....

How about, if someone's clan gets disbanded, whether by the time limit, or by the leader disbanding it, the leader can go and pick up the 50K cash from the person they paid it to in order to start the clan. That will make it simpler in this way:

Users get angry that they can't find enough users within the limited time they have, thus causing them to have wasted 50k on a clan that never made. If they are able to get the money back, then they won't be so angry about it.

Also, if the leader disbands a clan, he can get the money back and start a new one. (Example, the leader is too nice to just kick out the co-leader, so he disbands the clan and reforms it with everyone but that co-leader. The co-leader thinks they have simply disbanded.)

If the clan were passed on to someone else to be the leader, then the new leader would be the one picking up the cash.

If i'm making this over-complicated, just quote the part that you don't understand, tell me why you don't understand it, and I'll reply, simplifying it further.

isupportclansfm7.png

hiddennoob.jpg

Another suggestion to Chewchew that I just thought of....

How about, if someone's clan gets disbanded, whether by the time limit, or by the leader disbanding it, the leader can go and pick up the 50K cash from the person they paid it to in order to start the clan. That will make it simpler in this way:

Users get angry that they can't find enough users within the limited time they have, thus causing them to have wasted 50k on a clan that never made. If they are able to get the money back, then they won't be so angry about it.

Also, if the leader disbands a clan, he can get the money back and start a new one. (Example, the leader is too nice to just kick out the co-leader, so he disbands the clan and reforms it with everyone but that co-leader. The co-leader thinks they have simply disbanded.)

If the clan were passed on to someone else to be the leader, then the new leader would be the one picking up the cash.

If i'm making this over-complicated, just quote the part that you don't understand, tell me why you don't understand it, and I'll reply, simplifying it further.

It's an interesting idea, but the point of paying is to do what Jagex did with Construction.

pouserbarkp4.png

Project Onyx Staff Writer. Stories, articles, and opinions, oh my!

Good point, I actually brought that up once before...... Hehe, I guess I forgot about that. Hmm...... I'll think on it more. Trash the idea for now though. :-)

Sorry for the screwup!

isupportclansfm7.png

hiddennoob.jpg

good but for the clan wars 5-unlimited ppl wouild be better

No it wouldn't. You would end up with highly unbalanced teams that way. The way it is set up now is good. Make it 5-unlimited, and basically you have a second Castle Wars. What would be the point? Also, Chewchewbarz, you may have to scrap this idea. The clan wars i mean, not the clans altogether. I doubt that since they have so recently released Barbarian Assault *which is 5 player teams* that they would be keen to put up another new minigame using 5 people again so soon. Change a bit perhaps?

isupportclansfm7.png

hiddennoob.jpg

You really did think this one out didn't you. I really like this idea. This is easily the second best suggestion I have ever read. Behind the "new bank of RS. I love that one"

I am a 100% supporter and I think you should send this idea to Jagex, so they can get started on it right away!

Great suggestion, keep it up. :thumbsup: =D>

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I support. Also, I think that the clan ranks should be fully customisable, including abilities and names. There should be tick boxes, for example (Options can only be changed by leader, and the leader has power to do anything else, such as change clan name, change rank name, change number of ranks etc.):

Boot members below rank: Y

Boot members same rank: N

PM other members: Y

PM leader: Y

Invite members: N

Promote members up to (enter rank here): Y

~ W ~

sigzi.png