The Death...Of

Leesters!!!

Yep, I'm serious, this is the first time i've ever Screenied a Death at Dagannoth Kings, and this is a beautifull time to. This was at Lee's trip today.

The story...

So, I was out till 12 AM last night...Had fun with friends. I went to bed at like 3.

Ok, enough of that, Now it's 1:20 PM the next day. At about 11:30 Am (2 hours ago) Leester's messages me, and Says he's doing another, Smaller Dagannoth Kings for new people trip and I'm rubbing my eyes, wondering how in the world I'm going to wake up...Well I soon was going to after sleeping for quiet a few Hours. And invites me. So I come and get there last (that's a FIRST). It's COMPLETE chaos, the Entrance went flawless, Leesters and I actully RANGE PRAYED on Supreme, which was like a 99.99% chance of happening, But it was just awesome. There was only a few problems from there.

Lee, Ole Warrior, This man just won't be happy if one person dies, So he went and put himself in the fire of Dagannoth Supreme AND Prime at the SAME time alot. You guys have no clue how much of a fighter he was. Sitting there, getting smacked all the Time. He was doing the ONE THING that you never want, and that Was intentionally getting Supreme on him so that others wouldn't die. Poor Chap. Well, I'd see him there, and Would go up and help him, Cause I can't let him die before his wedding day, can I? Nope. This guy is truely a Warrior...At one time he HAD ALL THREE KINGS ON HIM.

This guy was just sitting there, Smacking Supreme calmly (though on know at his computer he was sweating)... Then finally, luck caught up to him...:(

The true Warrior Had fallen.

deadleestersxw7.png

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, thats the trip I went on, after I swithced I got and axe, warroir, and a mud!

Us Mages got an Axe...1M each.

Vitafides.jpeg

*smiles from ear to ear*

Great story, Tro! And that screeny is perfect. lol.

That was THE wildest trip I've EVER been on.

Although you see a picture of two warriors, you don't get to see the 20 newibes in the background huddling in amazement, fear, and puzzlement. lol.

Great pic. Great story. Great time.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

*smiles from ear to ear*

Great story, Tro! And that screeny is perfect. lol.

That was THE wildest trip I've EVER been on.

Although you see a picture of two warriors, you don't get to see the 20 newibes in the background huddling in amazement, fear, and puzzlement. lol.

Great pic. Great story. Great time.

Correction...

1 Warrior. 1 Noob. And you're the warrior.

Vitafides.jpeg

Correction...

1 Warrior. 1 Noob. And you're the warrior.

Oh please. I believe YOU handed ME my spear, eh? :P Twenty noobs, two warriors, one lurer.... and a dragon axe in a pear tree.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

:D It truly is a great story of the ultimate warrior sacrificing himself. I was one of the huddlers in the background although I'd died before Leesters did and I wasn't doing anything even remotely heroic except yowling in excitement and generally being a noob pest to him. At least I tried to untangle myself from everyone's feet before dying :roll:

And might I add that Trojann was another hero backing up the ultimate warrior along with another friend of theirs.

Thanks you guys :thumbsup:

bramady2xg.jpg

Ha! RS name is Bramady. Yell gidday if you see her as she's probably just risen from the dead or heading off to die. Blimmin cat should stay home....out of trouble. And that nice Mr Pup found her again. Ain't he choice!

:D It truly is a great story of the ultimate warrior sacrificing himself. I was one of the huddlers in the background although I'd died before Leesters did and I wasn't doing anything even remotely heroic except yowling in excitement and generally being a noob pest to him. At least I tried to untangle myself from everyone's feet before dying :roll:

And might I add that Trojann was another hero backing up the ultimate warrior along with another friend of theirs.

Thanks you guys :thumbsup:

Nah, I just went down there so he wouldn't get banged up SO hard.

Vitafides.jpeg