DRUM = Getting Lvl 99 Summoning Tues, July 1st!!!! = 2146 ST

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u fail at life for not going kree this afternoon we are going kree

Hey look on the bright side...

I Sold some stuff today after making all those bolts, and got on onyx and made myself a fury today. Its lucky as hell too.

So we can do big bosses like big birdy, or dks soon hopefully <

99 slayer please :thumbsup:

ok :mrgreen: works for me <3:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

O well for anyone that hasnt done this quest already.

I gave 2 or 3 days of waiting before posting it.

Hardly much of a reward so its not even like im spoiling anything at all <.<

07Nov12-152121.png

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Ya so I finally hit a Semi Mile stone, Ive always wanted to get a good bit of whip drops ever since I hit 85 slayer and realised that I actually could.

And well...with this whip drop...im 60% of the way to all 50 I want from task drops <3:

IF anyone notices or cares, I think that this is because I was wearing my lucky fury that I made myself with my uber nub 84 crafting. Thanks for that btw shey <3:

YA and so i got this whip bout 10 to 12 kills into the task, and I sealed the deal with it being a lucky fury 5 Kills after that with the drop thats in the second picture :lol:

Whip #30

07Nov14-005827.png

Left Half #4

07Nov14-010111.png

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

Got this level after about 2 slayer tasks of straight ranging this being the second and the first being bloodvelds I think.

I got 165k Exp on this day the 15th of November before I got the level, which was just barely enough to put me into 7th Place on the Runemonkey Highscores for the 15th.

And guess who I just barely beat in exp for the day. Thats right, I just bareeely beat sheynara and her 8th place finish with 162k range exp.

Anyways the hell with a picture of that, heres another one.

91 Ranged

07Nov15-135134.png

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

good luck on this a really nice goal :)

ps:i see you at the granite mine :P

LIES NOOBS LIKE ME DONT MINE GRANITE!!!

07Nov16-164503.png

CURSES! FOILED AGAIN.

Lol I never noticed you there though :oops: You shoulda came and said hi.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

Sweeeet. Barely played today.

*high fives Real life*

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

Grats on the Mining level :D

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Grats on the Mining level :D

Thanks, heres another one for ya.

*cough* miningnub *cough*

keep going nubby :thumbsup:

Ok, I did, Im done for now, kthxbai. :lol:

sad u fail

I couldn't agree with you more. Now watch me fail again. :lol:

77 Mining

07Nov17-035045.png

That was enough for runemonkey rank 8 on the day lol.

The hell with screening any of these, ill do it maybe if I the most exp in a skill in a day on there. Or the most in a day ever in that skill. :roll: :XD: :lol: ya right.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

I wasn't really on all to much this weekend, did a farming run or something and bought some iron bars for trying to get 77 smithing.

Uh. ya that was about it really, all that is too short so ill throw some extra pointless info in here.

Yes, seeing as how I watched me some football this weekend, thats what it will be on.

-----

How about the NFL right now? How many records are the patriots going to set this year???

I mean randy moss is already well above the pace that the great one, the great Jerry Rice was at at this point in his Record season of 22? Touchdown receptions in a single season.

Also the same thing applies with Tom Brady inregards to another single season record. Tom is already at like 38 Touchdown pass, after 10 of 16 Games, he needs about 11 more to Tie Dan Marino's record of 49.

Also the Patriots as a team are only just over a hundred points of Single season record for most points in a season by a team.

All these records and then some look like they will come crashing down in the next 2 to 4 weeks, even though say the patriots have a bad week or 2 or even a loss or two.

Should be interesting to watch the rest of it unfold. Ive never really thought of it as "running the score up", and now more and more people are seeing the same, maybe they just want to make sure they dont lose, and set a few records doing so.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

Check your messages. <3:

I r did, Im working on that at the moment. Wondering if I should just "borrow buy" Colosuss' bandos chest for the picy or what not.

I cant go looking like a noob in the pic after all :wink: Either way ill pm you the goods in a bit, i just checked back on here and im calling it a night.

:shame: mining =;

Go slaying you narb :D

Colo

Ah yes, I know, but dont worry, with all that mining I did the other day, and smithing boring the living [cabbage] out of me, ill be so ready to hardcore Slay on saturday for the comp, I think even Turbo might be afraid of my gud slay. :lol: :XD:

That and all 77+ will own <3:

I got to post on this blog sometime or other. Great stuff.

:shame: mining =;

Go slaying you narb :D

Colo

No lies, its a truth!

Lol, just like I mentioned above, Saturday will be a great day, gotta get a little bit of Slayer out of my head for just a few days.

Just long enough for me to realise that im only 3 Levels away and ooooo so close to an uber cape, it will work out perfect, Uber Slayer exp on saturday pl0x.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

Pfft, i have to work atleast 8 hours off the comp, and with traveling with it i miss about 9 hours already, so I will never get the noteworthy slayer rank :(

Colo

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

MY TOP OF THE PAGE NOOBS.

Pfft, i have to work atleast 8 hours off the comp, and with traveling with it i miss about 9 hours already, so I will never get the noteworthy slayer rank :(

Colo

Thats not fair. :evil: But then again, I barely lucked out of work on that day myself. Have like 3 days off this week, gotta love thanksgiving. So ill be worked to hell next week of course.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

Nice fletching level.

Na, it was, then slayer passed it too, now im A noob fletcher.

<3:

<3: You too babes.

before you pass me in slayer take a pic of the highs :P

<3:

You bet I will, Just make sure I remember to do that, afterall, I dont gotta worry bout that till i get into the 10mil / 8 digits slayer experience <3:

Another 500k till I take a pic and we both be next to each other on the highscores. <3:

although I woulda much rather have no lifed to get up there with you to take a pic (aka you would still be playing that way :wink: )

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png