DRUM = Getting Lvl 99 Summoning Tues, July 1st!!!! = 2146 ST

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MUCH APPRECIATED JAGEX.

LET ME GO APPEAL THIS AND SHOW YOU THAT YOUR NON EXSISTANT PROOF IS JUST THAT, NON EXISTANT

BUT THEN ILL PROLLY GET BANNED FOR DOING THAT NOW WONT I

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

What happend drummy?

Colo

I DONT KNOW1!!!!

but this explains why all my lovers like you and harty wouldnt answer when I mass spammed everyone on my friends list saying ill quit if they didnt answer.

At first I thought that it was just clan chat messing up, as every time I typed something in, I couldnt see it, and then I would enter random messages to have everyone tell me to shut up in case they could see it.

BUt apparently they couldnt.

I see where people go on about jagex' customer service ffs.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

LOLOLOLOLOLLOL

You guys are going to get a Kick out of this one, god this prolly has to be one of the better reasons I have seen as of yet! [/sarcasim]

07Nov21-144257.png

Now lets see the evidence...and here it is, in all its laughable glory.

07Nov21-144013.png

Not sure who I was talking to that day, but, as you can tell from the top of this where I was talking about KQing, that I obviously wasnt trying to hack my own account =; :roll:

I was just talking to some friends and I felt like being a moron, now where this falls into rule 9 in all seriousness, im not sure.

How im encouraging someone else to break a rule I dont know. Maybe I was trying to convince them to give me my account password and my bank pin? that only I know?

And if I am trying to get the information out of them that I apparently didnt know, Like my password, then how the hell did I log in to start with?

GF jagex.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

I did the best I could with the ludicrous 400 character count appeal...it went as follows...

=====

Your evidence shows that I was talking about KQ with a friend of mine in which we decided to go KQ.

I Realized I didnt wish to go with this friend, and instead of saying so, I used this ludicrous stunt and acted as though I didnt know my bank pin, In order to get out of going. Granted, yes I shouldnt have done that, but I was hardly trying to make others break rules.

My apologies,

Druminator17

====

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

Don't get down :(

my friend got muted for a year and they took it away after he had a good appeal ::'

Best of luck with it

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

Don't get down :(

my friend got muted for a year and they took it away after he had a good appeal ::'

Best of luck with it

Ya at least mine is only a day long.

And oddly enough, I was already about to head out of town, have a 2 hour or so drive ahead of me.

Decided I should appeal this before im unmuted tomorrow / when I get there lol.

I knew there was a reason I should get on before I left. :XD:

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

At least it's only for one day?

Jagex are sad when it comes to customer support tbh. <.<

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

[hide=piccies of evidence of offence]LOLOLOLOLOLLOL

You guys are going to get a Kick out of this one, god this prolly has to be one of the better reasons I have seen as of yet! [/sarcasim]

07Nov21-144257.png

07Nov21-144013.png

Not sure who I was talking to that day, but, as you can tell from the top of this where I was talking about KQing, that I obviously wasnt trying to hack my own account =; :roll:

I was just talking to some friends and I felt like being a moron, now where this falls into rule 9 in all seriousness, im not sure.

How im encouraging someone else to break a rule I dont know. Maybe I was trying to convince them to give me my account password and my bank pin? that only I know?

And if I am trying to get the information out of them that I apparently didnt know, Like my password, then how the hell did I log in to start with?

GF jagex.[/hide]

LOL. Powermine while you can't talk, 1 less distraction out of the way :XD:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

[hide=piccies of evidence of offence]LOLOLOLOLOLLOL

07Nov21-144257.png

07Nov21-144013.png

GF jagex.[/hide]

LOL. Powermine while you can't talk, 1 less distraction out of the way :XD:

>_<

Shots-Sig.jpg

Lol I reported you lololalolilololilulol

go play pokemon

49/49 achievements? I win at halo

play tomorrow so I can get pwnt :-#

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil: