DRUM = Getting Lvl 99 Summoning Tues, July 1st!!!! = 2146 ST

naice range :P

and naice 97 slay

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Drum, you have excellent stats! Grats on visage lucky sod, i want one

Keep up the good work, and I think you should post a new bank pic, I expect it's pretty amazing :XD:

<3: Mike

BBZKSIGNATURE.jpg

Click my HAWT siggy for my HAWT blog! (:

! 99Attack ~ [9/9/07] 99Strength ~ [5/1/08] 99hitpoints ~ [23/2/08] !

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world that he didn't exist".

Nicewannabee verac skirt

drats on 97 8-)

You almost fooled me with that :XD: I thought that it read Nice....verac skirt or something at first. lol.

naice range :P

and naice 97 slay

U right. I gud range, and gudder Slay.

nise u gud

I no. Kthxbai.

Good luck on your goals! But there is something wrong with your abbysal whip drops 1-18 :-k

Thanks mate <3: , and considering the fact that I dont really know you makes me think that your not joking about something being wrong with the whip drop pictures 1 through 18.

Either way, theres nothing wrong with them for me, so perhaps explain what you meant by there is something wrong with them?

Grats on 97 Cheese Hunting <3:

U no I R Gud Cheese hunter!!! (I think :-k )

Hey Drum, you have excellent stats! Grats on visage lucky sod, i want one

Keep up the good work, and I think you should post a new bank pic, I expect it's pretty amazing :XD:

<3: Mike

Ooo..You must think its pretty nice afterall, I even got a "wow" subject from you typed in there. :XD: Ya, the decent stats came from just wanting a slayer break after each level and deciding that before going back to slayer that I would raise a few levels, and I never wanted to take to Long a break from slayer, so I usually would raise my lowest stats up. And here you see me today.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Did some Boss monster Killing tasks as of late.

Did Some (2) Runs to the Armadyl boss seeing as how I bought an Armadyl Chestplate as of late with the money I got back for selling that first visage / dfs that I bought before getting the drop.

Nothing much to post or report on here, The first trip of the 2 I made, (made full advantage of my Spirit warriors slayer task to get the kill count :D )

Although, on the second trip I went into duo with a clan mate, and we decided to stay on world 9 which was near full pop at the time...

Which as any of you that know how monsters respawn faster, in more populated worlds.

Well needless to say the first boss went down rather easy and so were the minis, but in the mean time my mate was getting beat up by the mage mini. So he decided to turn on mage pray while we finished that one off...Well needless to say you can guess which big bird decided to respawn and hit him nice and mean like 2 times in a row with range :XD: :(

So he died needless to say...So I ran over and instintively tried to grab his loot for him before I would have to tele out myself seeing as how it was now a 4 ON 1!

Only problem was, was that their was nothing but a grave leftover! So I then remembered to bless it all the while as I got hit from the 3 minis and their master.

Then the next problem arose, me and my need to not leave a boss monster area with only a few kills and full supplies.

So that left me with only one option. To stay and fight to the death with the big bad birdy that killed my mate.

Fight was actually much easier then I thought it would be. I got off a few decent hitting ruby (e) specials for a 39 followed by a 31 and figured with this kind of luck a hilt drop was just around the corner for me. So a few hits later I switched to my diamond bolts (e), was whittling away like this for a good little while till the beast. The beast dropped to red bar and I eagerly awaited my loot with only 1 more fatal bolt needing to finish the job and grant me what I wanted.

Only problem was that that last bolt shot came no time soon, infact, it almost never came. No sooner did I struggle to get the beast red barred then did it try to go insane like dharok does when he has but only his last few hitpoints left. whittling away with its 20s and 19s on me and making me double sara and restore pot and continuing the cycle numerous times over until the point came from where I might get 1 or 2 more kills solo, the time almost came for me to tele.

I finally realized that Somewhere in the process of eating and restoring my stats and forgetting the pattern, (as I really almost died about the time the thing was red barred) I noticed I was off with my sara brews to restores. I had been drinking 4 sara brews to a restore or something along those lines, so as that each time I would think that I had my health back and was ready to finish the beast off, I was really only at 84 or even 74 range.

So finally just said the hell with it and turned on range prayer bonus after fixing those stats up, and got my long fought coin drop, all for not after sitting there not hitting for over 2 minutes :XD:

Ya...so that took way to long to tell... :wall:

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I also did some Dag King trips the 2 or so days following my GWD trips to that big bad birdy...

And here is how they went in an abbreviated form, (copy and paste ftw)

545) 134 Dagganoth (Kings)

1st Trip) Ranged....killed 13 or so or more idk, with drasyka maging

2nd Trip) Solo Mage => BERSERKER RING! 100 Coal, 150 Iron, 50 Mith Ore, Rune Axe

07Dec12-155623.png

3rd Trip) Bad Hybrid trip

4th Trip) Solo Hybrid Trip with Dras => D axe #2! Seers Ring!

Stupid Dragon Axe PICTURE DIDNT TAKE!! Wtf! (someone show me how to upload the vid, its good it shows the drop.)

07dec13035532cj7.png

Hai Dru!! <3 <3:

Hey there noobie!

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

the 1337th post!

go go go gl on slay!

How the hell did you manage that? Sheesh what a noob you are.

I cant believe I missed that opportunity to be that 1337th post :cry:

O well im the 1337th (+1) still

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

ur naice dk

lol

@ the armadyl story, the very same thing happened to me, he was redbarred for 3 mins and never died =\ he ended up killing me lol

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

the 1337th post!

go go go gl on slay!

How the hell did you manage that? Sheesh what a noob you are.

I cant believe I missed that opportunity to be that 1337th post :cry:

O well im the 1337th (+1) still

Oh it was a fine day to browse the blogscape forums then scrolling down i notice drum's blog. "posts 1336" so i decided it'll look more perfect as 1337 so i posted. \'

:-w

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

gl with ur goals 8-)

but so you know theres a guy 800 exp away from 99 slayer and hes got no stats giher thn 96 apart from slayer

No, im sorry im afraid that there isnt.

Slayerbelle is a chick mate :wink:

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

amazing.... =P~

Yip, just amazing =P~ Just like when you let me hold your gear for my phat =P~

See peoples, I r can look hawt in things other then a phat. :mrgreen:

07dec14021923yj2.png

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

Ya I got another one of these again the other day :?

Dragon Left Half #5

07dec16034542qo1.png

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

your a noob

go play halo

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil: