LATEST WORK !!! (PIXI)

The_Jeppoz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it alot! I like most of your pixel work that I saw on the forums, it looks good and you always make it alot more original as the others, like the thieving signature, and now this one again. I'm realy impressed!

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

lastsigsample.png

Waiting King_Jamie to pay (and to confirm is rs account name) to remove the sample...

Damn, now that is a nice lookin sig... (comin from a discussion of how bad pixel art is this is awesome) anyway I give it a 9/10

I beleive the lightning is to jagged and straight... If you were to fix the lightning so it looked more like electricity it would be one ownage sig...

And I beleive borntofrag would now be wana b me again :)

the faint likework on the iron fence is smooth :)

I assume you used layers though to circumvent the tedious process of hiding the bars behind the tree?

Yep i used Graphicsgale for this sig, even if i made the tree as last part of the sig so it actualy wasn't effected by layers :) (that however helped me saving a bit of time off the 10+ hours spent on it)

About the lightining i tried to make 4 different versions but the ones Kossu was talking about gave some bad pixel effects i personaly didn't like so i tried to follow the usual 16 pixel directions

can i buy something like the first one for 100 k? exept with zammy spell and not exact same look

add me on rs, name: javeline_2

msn name: [email protected]

What do you mean with 1st one ? I only posted 1 here...

I suppose you refer to the Saradonim Spell one...and...well...

this sig should go for 1 Mil, but i hope i get some extra du to my extrawork :roll: (lol j/k it's up to the buyer lol). 500k lower of my latest works due to a minishop i ran 2 weeks ago.

If u refer to that sig..then no sorry. Takes 2 much time to do one like that.

Holy poop on a stick, awesome work..

I was wondering, is the glow effect done by hand, or by filter?

Cause it looks like it could be possible to do by hand..

You caught the action very well in this one, the things going on, the earth cracking open, the guy getting stuck, it simply looks awesome..

You keep getting better and better, and richer, I assume ;)

tipitsigte0.png

Before TJ has a stroke caused by too positive comments, I'll go and find something to trash in the siggy. :twisted:

hmmm... :shock: (searches eyes peeled)

hmmm... :shock:

aha!

Found it!

A misstake!

The light source (IMO) should be the wand and the spell emitting from it, yet the cross is shaded in opposite direction! *gasp*

Well, that's about it. Great one, though the lightning is jaggy (i know it would require some AA, which is herecy).

Side note: w000t..post #666!! and being evil in it! :twisted:

Before TJ has a stroke caused by too positive comments, I'll go and find something to trash in the siggy. :twisted:

aha!

Found it!

A misstake!

The light source (IMO) should be the wand and the spell emitting from it, yet the cross is shaded in opposite direction! *gasp*

Well, that's about it. Great one, though the lightning is jaggy (i know it would require some AA, which is herecy).

Eheh i know the cross is shaded according to a global light...but i added the spell as the last thing and couldn't realy spend that much time going back on that one and reshading it all over (changing the linework colors 2). About the lightnining i might redo it but again i wanted to keep a decent pxl look... Might find out another way however...maybe making it very fuzzy outlined ... dunno dunno...

aha!

Found it!

A misstake!

lol i like how that "trashing" post was ur #666 post :P

sry 4 the spam....

Now that I actually spent more than 5 seconds looking at it, I noticed you had shaded eveything according to global light source... The cross just struck my eye since it was close to the violently bright spell effect. :wink:

One other issue...the lighting, as it is at night, seems to be coming from the staff and lightning, yet the character in zammy is shaded as though the light comes from the right.

Hm...teaches me to look too long at a piece :)