Good Firemaking XP????

filthypoor

I don't know if this has ever been mentioned but, when I was walking through Lumbridge, I stopped in to General Store and saw about 48k Willow logs, 28k Oak Logs, and 4K Normal Logs.

After this, I thought of something, Firemaking XP. Since they are buyable from the store at 12 each (Willows) I thought I could bring a bit of money with me (100k or so) and just buy the logs, burn, buy, burn. repeat.

This method would be fast, less expensive (than buying willows for 30ea or even Oak for 20 each) and could aid beginner firemakers in gaining fast xp who are short on cash.

Discuss, and Im sorry if this has been brought up already

:thumbsup:

If it was at 50k Willow logs, and 12 gp ea, what amount would they start to increase in price?

You most likely wouldn't get to that point. It's probablly in the hundreds, maybe around 175 or something?

icecube7.jpeg

If it was at 50k Willow logs, and 12 gp ea, what amount would they start to increase in price?

You most likely wouldn't get to that point. It's probablly in the hundreds, maybe around 175 or something?

I think the price would stay the same actually. With the general store the more there is of something the less it costs.

bacchanaliankq6.png

The closest willow to the gernal store, you just walk east till you hit the river. Also some stores even have large supplies of maples so people think it is one of the best ways to train. The only cheaper way is to cut them yourselfs.

Actually, if you cut them yourself, then sell it and use the money to buy it from lumby general store and then you get more logs than you cut :wink:

actually, i once saw 275k willows there, they go into the hundreds of thousands there

The closest willow to the gernal store, you just walk east till you hit the river. Also some stores even have large supplies of maples so people think it is one of the best ways to train. The only cheaper way is to cut them yourselfs.

Actually, if you cut them yourself, then sell it and use the money to buy it from lumby general store and then you get more logs than you cut :wink:

I smell merchanting...

sanday79.png

newsig.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

is that a contest stock they always have!?

No, after updates or server refreshes, the stocks in stores will be wiped. The logs come from macroers and other players who just sell their logs to the stores for quick money/clearing of inventory.

icecube7.jpeg

its nice exp at rimmington... cuz they sell yews to it...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

ya its really good exp i think i might do it agian really soon for 70 fm

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+