Battle of the Pixelers [cancelled]

megadedhed

just a note, im gonna be out of the country starting friday, so the due date has been shifted to thursday, the 4th at 8:00pm est... work people!!!

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a note, im gonna be out of the country starting friday, so the due date has been shifted to thursday, the 4th at 8:00pm est... work people!!!

No way... o_o I guess I'm out then. Took me too long to think up of a good idea, and too long to get started as a relative I havn't seen in ages came over and we've been doing all this family stuff. :P Ah well, g'luck to those who manage to make the deadline. ^^

Sorry to everyone, especially to Ganondorf, who probably finished his piece - which, it seems, won't be getting any competition. :(

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

No way... o_o I guess I'm out then. Took me too long to think up of a good idea, and too long to get started as a relative I havn't seen in ages came over and we've been doing all this family stuff. :P Ah well, g'luck to those who manage to make the deadline. ^^

Sorry to everyone, especially to Ganondorf, who probably finished his piece -

awww dont quit :(

and yeah I'm already done, well as good as, u sure u cant make it?

13zsqpw.png

Well, I've been scrambling tonight, I'm pretty much done (!!!), though it'd've been better if I'd had that extra day... :P Just adding finishing touches now. ^^ Rather proud of this piece, what with the mad 3 hour scramble to start and finish it. XD

Faelenof.jpeg

Well, I've been scrambling tonight, I'm pretty much done (!!!), though it'd've been better if I'd had that extra day... :P Just adding finishing touches now. ^^ Rather proud of this piece, what with the mad 3 hour scramble to start and finish it. XD

Good job :thumbsup: . Show those pixelers some Faelenof ownage

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Phew, sent it in finally, as I didn't know what the deadline was in NZ time. :oops: All I can hope for now is that my reference is caught on, and the implications of my chosen image are figured out. ><

Come on, one of the judges, please figure the meaning out! :pray:

Faelenof.jpeg

judged one comp so far, waiting for others to be posted.

yeah darrell, it may be rather tight for you, theres 4 hours left as of this post, so hurry!

and thats true to everyone, 4 hours left.

that scared you.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

Question to MDH, Will you be there for the judging of this round. How does the competition go now again someone has left. And who will anounce the new subject?

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

omg lol I totally forgot about this :lol: erm I Started something but its no were complete, not to be rude but I've got priorities and I cant drop them for anything. :| I'd love an extention but.. oh well..

vistame09copyhr8.png