Battle of the Pixelers [cancelled]

megadedhed

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry about me, I also sent a version without my name on it ages ago. :-s

anyway did you enter? :-k who are u to judge?

Was that aimed at me or Beesa :?: :-k

beesafree, my post was entered after yours when I clicked submit. :-#

Right'o :D I still think if there is bias only because the artist's name is featured the judges weren't well chosen :D

hmmm....? on this i was just trying to clear things up, if i sound rude i am sorry...

i did not mean any offense....

and if your talking about the collab...no one was posting on your little spaz attack on the giant demon head incident...just trying to clear things up...if things are foggy i ask around...also after it was evidently denied, you came back again with a design very similar....

again...

sorry if i sound rude.... <.<

dont worry about me, I also sent a version without my name on it ages ago. :-s

anyway did you enter? :-k who are u to judge?

no i did not enter....

who am i to judge? everyone...i am a judge in this competition :XD: lol

this still leads me to think you didn't read the first paragraph :XD: lol

now i know i don't have any biases, and i don't know the other judges to well, so i was only suggesting ...

hmmm....? on this i was just trying to clear things up, if i sound rude i am sorry...

i did not mean any offense....

and if your talking about the collab...no one was posting on your little spaz attack on the giant demon head incident...just trying to clear things up...if things are foggy i ask around...also after it was evidently denied, you came back again with a design very similar....

again...

sorry if i sound rude.... <.<

Again, that post only had the purpose to insult me. I am sick of bias here because someone posted a better version of what I had, even though the post clearly stated no demon heads. My most recent addition is nothing like my last one and only one person has commented on it and they liked it. I don't think your very sorry that you sound rude. :shame:

lol thats supposed to be a joke haha :lol: , of course your a judge.. geez just go to bed terley.. <.<

this all all terrible spammage.

There was bad spamming, I think by Beesa, im not sure, as the competition was starting and it was allowed <.< I won't spam anymore, but in my last words, eliminate bias...for everyone....forever... :D

Again, that post only had the purpose to insult me. I am sick of bias here because someone posted a better version of what I had, even though the post clearly stated no demon heads. My most recent addition is nothing like my last one and only one person has commented on it and they liked it. I don't think your very sorry that you sound rude. :shame:

:roll: whatever, tell you the truth i am a pretty laid-back guy, i am just sorry that people are too emotional and can't take my word for what i say it is, half the things i say i only say because someone else doesn't want too, and i say it in the loosest mannar possible...

and now i am getting stressed over this, and i have already tried being nice, stress will just turn my posts into hate posts, and i'll get banned, so with that statement i end this, if you wish to continue it pm me...

EDIT: didn't see hiimben's post where he ended it... huff... :mrgreen:

Leave the dramatics for you matriarchal parental unit.

Thats correct. True philosophical terminology from the pallette of an affirmed participant in organization of illegal matters.

Please say someone gets that..otherwise my strain on vocabulary was pointless haha.

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

Thats correct. True philosophical terminology from the pallette of an affirmed participant in organization of illegal matters.

Please say someone gets that..otherwise my strain on vocabulary was pointless haha.

Me lose brain? Uh ohh..

Why I laugh?

thesip2.jpg

It really has

letsee

Save the drama fo' yo momma.

Thats right. true words from the dictionary of a person not in this crime.

i tried my best :mrgreen:

About two more if im correct.

Hey MDH how much people have entered theirs? I don't want to see what they look like, just how much people have entered.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

letsee

Save the drama fo' yo momma.

Thats right. true words from the dictionary of a person not in this crime.

i tried my best :mrgreen:

First parts right, second part would be

"Thats right. Real words from the mouth of a true gangsta."

=)

i am dropping out

good luck everyone

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

So now what's with this "secret" person... :roll:

Everyone else had to state their name, why is this person any different?

Oooo I know the answer to that question! *cough*biased*cough*

you know... your really staryong to get on my nerves with this.... why must you do this to me? why must all my decisions be biased? or is this a plot to make me close this competition because your afraid you wont win? why is it that you claim everything i do is biased, when you are obviously insainly biased?

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

why is it that ive got an essay to wite, and christmas pressants to buy, and family to visit, and a bathroom to re-grout, and a basement that needs new basebords all done by sunday? ima need more time otherwise mine will look like crap/wont even be finished.

wop wop

why is it that ive got an essay to wite, and christmas pressants to buy, and family to visit, and a bathroom to re-grout, and a basement that needs new basebords all done by sunday? ima need more time otherwise mine will look like crap/wont even be finished.

I bet it will still look like crap even if you had the time. Lol jk. But i myself also have a lot to do for family and friends. Gah!!!! Still need to by my gf a present :ohnoes: .

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

So now what's with this "secret" person... :roll:

Everyone else had to state their name, why is this person any different?

Oooo I know the answer to that question! *cough*biased*cough*

you know... your really staryong to get on my nerves with this.... why must you do this to me? why must all my decisions be biased? or is this a plot to make me close this competition because your afraid you wont win? why is it that you claim everything i do is biased, when you are obviously insainly biased?

:D

Just.. you know, saying. I honestly don't think it would be that hard to keep it a simple competition with no frills, no secret suprise entries, and no "you're in, but you're out because I don't feel like letting you join" kinda things going on. But, whatever. :-#

worldsz7.jpg