~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

and oh yeah, equipped items have an 'operate' option, but it doesn't seem like you can operate any <.<

Jagex can't have only some objects with the 'operate' function and others not, if one has that option then every equipable item in the game has to too.

Now you know why. ::'

Thats not really correct. This game is coded in Java, which has inheritance, so they could just simply use the inheritant function of Java so that only a few items had the added ability of operate.

Who cares? There is always other explainations. It's much more fun to know the reason of something other than "because that's what the writers thought..." or programmers thought or whatever. There must be a fridge inside the bank. Or like mememe513 said it.

mememe513, thanks for making it clear to me.

They actually added the operate function to help people teleport without taking off the amulet/ring/necklace so that you could quickly do it if you were being chased or near death.

imawesometp9.gif

image,LittleBig,white,black.png

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and oh yeah, equipped items have an 'operate' option, but it doesn't seem like you can operate any <.<

Jagex can't have only some objects with the 'operate' function and others not, if one has that option then every equipable item in the game has to too.

Thats not really correct. This game is coded in Java, which has inheritance, so they could just simply use the inheritant function of Java so that only a few items had the added ability of operate.

Who cares? There is always other explainations. It's much more fun to know the reason of something other than "because that's what the writers thought..." or programmers thought or whatever. There must be a fridge inside the bank. Or like mememe513 said it.

They actually added the operate function to help people teleport without taking off the amulet/ring/necklace so that you could quickly do it if you were being chased or near death.

Yeah, I know that. That's cool, but I can't see how that has anything to do with the bankers. :-k

Yeah, I know that. That's cool, but I can't see how that has anything to do with the bankers. :-k[/quote

#-o I wasn't explaining the bankers I was explaining the "operate" function. :wall:

imawesometp9.gif

Yeah, I know that. That's cool, but I can't see how that has anything to do with the bankers. :-k

Sorry, I mucked up the previous post. I was explaining the bit about the "operate" function on items NOT the bit about the bankers, I don't get the bankers bit... :wall:

imawesometp9.gif

If you have no arrows but do have a bow equipped, you can't fight.

But why can't you HIT THINGS OVER THE HEAD instead using it like a club?

EDIT:I hate LittleBig for getting the 1000th post!

Because being able to everything you can do in real life would cost too much money. But I agree, we could church a guy with the string on the bow, couldn't we? Well, I find it pointless. I can imagine me using a bow to church other people's neck with the string attacked to the bow.

Off-Topic: I know this has nothing to do with RuneScape, but in GTA: Vice City, no matter how powerful the gun/bomb is you simply CAN'T blow up a building.

Ooooh, 1000th post ::' but you can't hate me! I'm cool! At least that's what my mum says...*distinct mutterings*.

imawesometp9.gif

Ooooh, 1000th post ::' but you can't hate me! I'm cool! At least that's what my mum says...*distinct mutterings*.

she was wrong :D just kidding

if you cook a big shark it turn into a shark :-s

saw dust is only seen in varrok neer the saw mill :-s

maxsig28nv.gif

The Ava Attactor Thing brings back ogre arrows, even though there isn't any metal in them. I've also heard it brings back kebbit bolts. That means that Runescape bones have some sort or mineral within them that contain magnetic properties. Weird, I think so. Useless, I think so also. (If someone would test this with bone bolts, I would be very happy. And it would also help prove my theory.)

bones are made of calcium sulphate its a metal...:P

ya but usually not enough to contain magnetic properties, i mean these bones would have to be made of a large amount of metal, calcium sulphate isnt magnetic enouhg, the sulphate kinda cancels it out

(btw caclicum sulphate isnt a metal, its a compound formed of a metal (calcium) and a nonmetal (sulfur)) i believe the formula is C2SO4

Tip.it's official Ninja

There are broken bottles all over runescape. If you play with High Detail. :o

Could that be a Coca Cola reference?

Lol I doubt that.Maybe Redbull is gonna change from cans to bottles?

115.jpg

sorry about double post

The Ava Attactor Thing brings back ogre arrows, even though there isn't any metal in them. I've also heard it brings back kebbit bolts. That means that Runescape bones have some sort or mineral within them that contain magnetic properties. Weird, I think so. Useless, I think so also. (If someone would test this with bone bolts, I would be very happy. And it would also help prove my theory.)

ya but usually not enough to contain magnetic properties, i mean these bones would have to be made of a large amount of metal, calcium sulphate isnt magnetic enouhg, the sulphate kinda cancels it out

(btw caclicum sulphate isnt a metal, its a compound formed of a metal (calcium) and a nonmetal (sulfur)) i believe the formula is C2SO4

i've tested bone bolts also, they come back.

no i try the long and shot kebbit bolts, and my theory of mettallic bones in rs will be complete.

If anyone can think of something else to try with attractor tell me

Tip.it's official Ninja

while having a little fight with that pesky evil chicken, step on him. He will say: "Bwaaaaark!get off me!"

what does the banana slice and rum do?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

When you wanna go to karamja you don't need to talk to the workers, Just right click on them and press Pay fare 30 gp

Wrong, you still have to talk to them, be a bit strange jsut giving them 30gp without saying anything.

Wrong, You must be a noob. Because on my main... I just have to press pay fare but my noob needs to talk to them when he press pay fare.

must have something to do with the pirate thing quest

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

sorry about double post

i've tested bone bolts also, they come back.

no i try the long and shot kebbit bolts, and my theory of mettallic bones in rs will be complete.

If anyone can think of something else to try with attractor tell me

jeezus!!! bones are made out of primarily calcium phosphate, which is NOT a metal and not magnetic (in the real world). neither calcium nor phosphate alone are magnetic either. The only explanation is that either jagex made a mistake, or ava's attractor/accumulator is magical and can pick up bones that don't exist in real life.