~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if this one been posted yet but ill say it anyway....

on runescape you range left handed, when you range in reality you hold the bow in your left hand and pull the string with your right (if your right handed)

try it lol, i noticed quite a while ago and told a few people, they thought i was joking lol, then they tried and what do you know :o you range left handed on runescape

J ^.^

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

No matter how much weight your character have in his/her bag, you can always run.

Wrong, if you run out of energy you can't run.

Hes saying if you have energy then you can run with 9999k in weight or something like that. You won't be able to run far but you still will be able to. Before saying someone is wrong please make sure that you are right.

No matter how much weight your character have in his/her bag, you can always run.

Hes saying if you have energy then you can run with 9999k in weight or something like that. You won't be able to run far but you still will be able to. Before saying someone is wrong please make sure that you are right.

But technically he is wrong. I know that if you have energy you can run no matter your weight it's just the wording makes the fact wrong. I accept it as good fact but...

imawesometp9.gif

image,LittleBig,white,black.png

Srry if anyone's posted this but...:

-When you stand at the right spot by the deep NE wildy volcano, it looks like a smily.

-When you look at you equip screen in c-wars, there is no team hood on your helmet space. :shock:

-You can pray while in egg form. (Not sure about rock) Try mage pray then retribution, it looks like a big laser. :P

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

But technically he is wrong. I know that if you have energy you can run no matter your weight it's just the wording makes the fact wrong. I accept it as good fact but...

He isn't talking about run energy at all in his post so why did you bring it up in yours? He is talking about weight which by bringing the variable of rune energy into the discussion you stated an irrelevent fact. P.S. if anyone knows what all those big words mean I'll give you a cookie.

Um, sorry if this has been said, but the RunEscape thing is from Uncyclopedia.org, which is totally fake. Look:

RuneScape

From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.

(Redirected from Runescape)

RuneScape

Developer(s) Flower Power Gower

Publisher(s) Flower Power Gower Publishing

Designer(s) Flower Power Gower Publishing Designers inc.

Engine Java the Hutt

Latest version 7.5 Alpha Beta Gamma Delta

Release date(s) 2 hours before dawn of time

Genre MMORPGGY

Mode(s) Single player

Cabbage seller

PKer mode

Multiplayer Cabbage Mode

Chicken match(Pilla-Pollo)

Going Ganking and then getting backstabbed

Paid version

Rating(s) M(MMO'ISH)

Platform(s) Computer, PC, Comp, PC-CDROM, & Helipad

Media Paparazzi

System requirements Time, lots of timer

Input Keyboard, Mouse, Ears, Sound, And Rats

RuneScape (or RunEscape) is an online video game based on collecting party hats, or "phats" which are otherwise known as "fats" which, in turn, symbolises all the people who play the game either eat at McDonald's or have an eating disorder. It is known for its "Whoever get the fattest wins" rule. It is also a famous parody of the ever popular game Prunescape.

When you wanna go to karamja you don't need to talk to the workers, Just right click on them and press Pay fare 30 gp

Wrong, you still have to talk to them, be a bit strange jsut giving them 30gp without saying anything.

Wrong, You must be a noob. Because on my main... I just have to press pay fare but my noob needs to talk to them when he press pay fare.

must have something to do with the pirate thing quest

It does have something to do with the pirate quest. You can only use that option if you have done the Pirate's Treasure quest.

~Edit: Please don't quote 12 pages of something you haven't even written yourself. Posting a link would do, especially since it's not really related to the topic. It's about useless facts, not useless fun-things-we-made-up.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator~

tifsbti6oi.gif

:shock: that post was HUGE. Useless fact: When you open your bank account, it's always at the end of your items, which really doesn't make sense, now does it?

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

RuneScape Retired since '06, sn= Superstud07

sorry about double post

The Ava Attactor Thing brings back ogre arrows, even though there isn't any metal in them. I've also heard it brings back kebbit bolts. That means that Runescape bones have some sort or mineral within them that contain magnetic properties. Weird, I think so. Useless, I think so also. (If someone would test this with bone bolts, I would be very happy. And it would also help prove my theory.)

bones are made of calcium sulphate its a metal...:P

ya but usually not enough to contain magnetic properties, i mean these bones would have to be made of a large amount of metal, calcium sulphate isnt magnetic enouhg, the sulphate kinda cancels it out

(btw caclicum sulphate isnt a metal, its a compound formed of a metal (calcium) and a nonmetal (sulfur)) i believe the formula is C2SO4

i've tested bone bolts also, they come back.

no i try the long and shot kebbit bolts, and my theory of mettallic bones in rs will be complete.

If anyone can think of something else to try with attractor tell me

jeezus!!! bones are made out of primarily calcium phosphate, which is NOT a metal and not magnetic (in the real world). neither calcium nor phosphate alone are magnetic either. The only explanation is that either jagex made a mistake, or ava's attractor/accumulator is magical and can pick up bones that don't exist in real life.

I still like my bones is metal theory...

Tip.it's official Ninja

-When you stand at the right spot by the deep NE wildy volcano, it looks like a smily.

-When you look at you equip screen in c-wars, there is no team hood on your helmet space. :shock:

-You can pray while in egg form. (Not sure about rock) Try mage pray then retribution, it looks like a big laser. :P

Interesting. Screenies?

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

To me, when i attack with aggressive mode, it seems normal that i attack with my weapon. however when i attack in block mode its defensive. to me i smash my oppenent in the face with my kite. Just sounds like a logical fact. :roll:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

He isn't talking about run energy at all in his post so why did you bring it up in yours? He is talking about weight which by bringing the variable of rune energy into the discussion you stated an irrelevent fact. P.S. if anyone knows what all those big words mean I'll give you a cookie.

I'm confused :-k ...

Oooh! Cookie! Um, what big words?

imawesometp9.gif

Ah, try looking at the cape space my good friend it says "Hooded Cape".

imawesometp9.gif

I'm confused :-k ...

Oooh! Cookie! Um, what big words?

Yes my plan has succeded. Now everyone who reads that post will look for big words but won't find any. I now have the world at my knees because they all want to see the big woords. *Cue evil music* MWAHAHAHAHA :twisted: ( O:) )

:shock: that post was HUGE. Useless fact: When you open your bank account, it's always at the end of your items, which really doesn't make sense, now does it?

When I open my bank for the first time that day its at the top of my items, and after that it always opens up at the last place I either took something out or put something in.

Current goal: Getting enough prayer pots to finish my last four quests.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies and flashlights.

jt+mirage.png

When I open my bank for the first time that day its at the top of my items, and after that it always opens up at the last place I either took something out or put something in.

lol?

OT: Even though when you burning you always burn to the west, if you click two different logs before you burn the first one, you burn to the east. But you drop the second log. :lol:

Break

BlueSig3.jpg

Ah, try looking at the cape space my good friend it says "Hooded Cape".

but wheres the hood????

newbankofrsyq0.gif

KAH BAH GEE