~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

The advertisesment about more bank space in p2p than f2p is rather weird:

The bank woman looks rather young and pretty except she has gray hair. :-k

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kind of dumb, but have you ever noticed when your wearing leather chaps, you have arrows on the side of them, BUT, when your not wielding arrows, they are still on your chaps. Even if their not in your inventory. :-k

Also, the sun never sets in runescape. It is always light out. I am start to suspect that there really is one :? . Do you know if there is one:-s

barnstorm1kl6.gif

Thanks to Hardwick246 for the sig

Shame on you sycosis for having a very old signature, the hallowen drop was some skelly costumes and a jack mask, not a broom -_-.

ON topic: It doesn't matter if you got victim of a fire breath dragon or if you sit down and read a book with lumby telport home while staying in fire, your pants will not get a littl scratch in all yoir life.

And for the guys that want some hard words, here i go:

PHR33 PPHRM4CT1C4L N0T $P4M L0W C4R IZNSSURA4RNC3 BY 0N3 PRCNT! THS S NT SPM PLS DNNT DLT! PHR333 PHRMCTCL CR NSRNC, T0 WRT SPM MSSGS DNNT SE BWLS!

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

The grain mill in Zanaris (Lost City) is powered by a cow!!!! I just noticed this myself.

Current goal: Getting enough prayer pots to finish my last four quests.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies and flashlights.

jt+mirage.png

The grain mill in Zanaris (Lost City) is powered by a cow!!!! I just noticed this myself.

Cows ftw!

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

Shame on you sycosis for having a very old signature, the hallowen drop was some skelly costumes and a jack mask, not a broom -_-.

ON topic: It doesn't matter if you got victim of a fire breath dragon or if you sit down and read a book with lumby telport home while staying in fire, your pants will not get a littl scratch in all yoir life.

PHR33 PPHRM4CT1C4L N0T $P4M L0W C4R IZNSSURA4RNC3 BY 0N3 PRCNT! THS S NT SPM PLS DNNT DLT! PHR333 PHRMCTCL CR NSRNC, T0 WRT SPM MSSGS DNNT SE BWLS!

I see...

imawesometp9.gif

image,LittleBig,white,black.png

Are you ok?

Babyshambles.png

Sometimes if you just started fishing, you will stop fishing after about 5 seconds. "Random event"?

Also, if you've been fishing 2k feathers, and only get 3 randoms including evil chicken and mysterious box, am I crazy?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm already crazy, ignore that part.

mememe513.png

its always snowing on waterbirth island, but it doesnt stick, cept on the very top

When you drink a keg of beer it says your feel extreamely drunk and the screen starts rocking back and forth, at least it does when your in fremminik

jt+mirage.png

its always snowing on waterbirth island, but it doesnt stick, cept on the very top

When you drink a keg of beer it says your feel extreamely drunk and the screen starts rocking back and forth, at least it does when your in fremminik

cos its a quest

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

cos its a quest

long time ago, when I did that quest, when that quest first came out, it didnt do that, but it does now, but it makes it useless when you arent doing as part of the quest

jt+mirage.png

Srry if anyone's posted this but...:

-When you stand at the right spot by the deep NE wildy volcano, it looks like a smily.

-When you look at you equip screen in c-wars, there is no team hood on your helmet space. :shock:

-You can pray while in egg form. (Not sure about rock) Try mage pray then retribution, it looks like a big laser. :P

Interesting. Screenies?

Dunno, i might get some if i can be bothered to come away from my herb collecting.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

cos its a quest

long time ago, when I did that quest, when that quest first came out, it didnt do that, but it does now, but it makes it useless when you arent doing as part of the quest

it works anywhere =p

do it for fun \'

There was a Christmas Tree in Varrock in 2005 for the CHristmas event, but not for the 2006 event...

YOur character is also a fair yo-yoer. (He/she can walk the Yoyo! CAn you?!)

That's because the 2005 christmas event involved a christmas tree where as the 2006 one didn't involve trees at all.

And no I suck a yo-yo-ing. ::'

imawesometp9.gif

image,LittleBig,white,black.png

If you go back to F2P while doing the Merlin's Crystal quest you can still see the words at the VArrocak chaos altar

noob:need hot gf

me this is not a dating sevice its a game

noob:but thats the only reson i play this game

then is suggest you use a dating service

but i cant im only 7 #-o

If you go back to F2P while doing the Merlin's Crystal quest you can still see the words at the VArrocak chaos altar

Wow. I never knew that. Most of the NPC's look the same.. Creepy :ohnoes:

j0xPu5R.png

Totally random:

Addy wc axe high alches for the exact same amount as a yew long 0_o

kongjy5.jpg

Thx to pink for ownage sig!

87/99 fletching, started 3/24/07

Break from RS 4/01/07 to 5/01/07

4,080,643/13,034,431

I'm AWAKE!

Thanks so far for the replies. But we're moving slightly off-topic. Kebabs? Keep it moving people!

~~Pansy~~

oh cool were did you get sig i like

Also when your killing wizards or rangers you could end up in a kamikazee* without poisen

*you both die

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg