Are you going to buy a present for ur friends for christmas?

antonwhy

Out of curiosty are you going to purchase a pressie for one of your friends this festive season? Also, what are your views on this subject? Eg. s it right to give presents to people in a game to in celebration of a real life event?

Wondering what to do with life .....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ye i think so dunno yet, i got the money for some nice items... probably i will.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Well not friends, but I will dress up as santa and go on a f2p world in lumbridge and give out prezzies out to newbies. Like iron armour, toy horses and coal to the annoying noobs. :D

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Yep

I have these items:

5k Pure ess

Dragon Skirt

Whip

My friends buy me stuff too, i'm getting pk supplies, and gilded armour from them :D

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

To the topic maker: It looks like your friends should consider buying a dictionary for you. (EDIT: I swear your post looked a lot worse when I made this, only one "mistake" in "ur" topic title =P)

I'll get stuff for a few of my friends but I don't expect anything from anyone.

Friend #1: 250k

Friend #2: 250k

Friend #3: Obby Shield

Friend #4: Full rune with kite and rune scimmy

your friends have numbers? lol

anyway sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, depends...

I do get tons of ppl begging for them every year though :P

Erm... Maybe, but last year's TET Secret Santa thing didn't really work out for me. If we do it again, however, I will sign up.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Well anty, are you getting me one? :lol:

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

since the clue update i'm doing a hell load of clues, getting alot of good items that i find crap (trimmed rune and stuff) i usually safe it for a drop party but i might buy something extra so i have full sets and give that.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Out of curiosty are you going to purchase a pressie for one of your friends this festive season? Also, what are your views on this subject? Eg. s it right to give presents to people in a game to in celebration of a real life event?

No, I don't think I'll be giving anything away.... Doesn't really mean much... Why should a big event be celebrated on an online game ?

I can't really see the sense of it...

- Denic.

Friend #1: 250k

Friend #2: 250k

Friend #3: Obby Shield

Friend #4: Full rune with kite and rune scimmy

your friends have numbers? lol

anyway sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, depends...

I do get tons of ppl begging for them every year though :P

This does not compute.... MALFUNCTION CODE 9-6739305867.

Lol. for the record \, they're not robots.

jjroxlu7.jpg

I havent given my presents yet. I am spending 10mil total for atleast 15 people. 1 being my bro who is graduation from boot camp on Jan 5, 2006 from Marines stationed in San Diego, CA. Hes getting 2mil, cant wait till he gets back

Sees Chocolate should be a medicine on my life insurance plan

f_those_fers.png