700 plus 126's

adunakhor

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC, Gilded Altars, the rapidly decreasing price of dragon bones (down to 1.6k - 1.7k now), etc..

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

PC, Gilded Altars, the rapidly decreasing price of dragon bones (down to 1.6k - 1.7k now), etc..

I regret buying 44k of those when they were 2,5k ea. :(

Only natural for more and more people to max out.

mhd7k3.jpg

if you just counted the number of people with 98 and 99 prayer you made a mistake because 1 skills onthis forum had 99 prayer before 100 combat :o :shock:

yea, lets just assume if you have 98 prayer your lvl 126, because its in the bag @ that point.

I regret buying 44k of those when they were 2,5k ea. :(

Only natural for more and more people to max out.

Ouch!! I bought quite a few when they were 2.5k each as well. Though not nearly as many :? I probably bought 6k for 2.5k each and buried them \'

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Pest Control has made it way easier. I don't know about everyone else, but I seem to be getting a prayer level for every 100 points that I turn in. And thanks to my Pest Control group getting those 100 points seems to be really fast.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

Amazing the people who camp at PC just to get easy levels. It used to be quite rare to see a 126, but they're becoming more common thanks to PC.

what about people who cook and fletch all day? those lvls are... well maybe easier depending on your lvl...

Jagex has to make things easier, simply because they keep epxanding the content of the game, over and over again. Practically every week something new to do, is added into the game. Imagine being a new player for instance and seeing the huge quest list that you need to work on. The same goes for all the skills to level up.

Jagex seems to favor a player to become a 'jack of all trades', rather than having to pick a single skill to excel in. So in my opinion, to still give players the ability to level up within reasonable time on several skills rather than one, they have to dumb things down. Hence the introduction of PC, altars, cook/smelt/craft X, pyramid plunder, abyss-rune-crafting.

DutchDreams.png

Jagex has to make things easier, simply because they keep epxanding the content of the game, over and over again. Practically every week something new to do, is added into the game. Imagine being a new player for instance and seeing the huge quest list that you need to work on. The same goes for all the skills to level up.

Jagex seems to favor a player to become a 'jack of all trades', rather than having to pick a single skill to excel in. So in my opinion, to still give players the ability to level up within reasonable time on several skills rather than one, they have to dumb things down. Hence the introduction of PC, altars, cook/smelt/craft X, pyramid plunder, abyss-rune-crafting.

I totally agree, new players are way behind the game when they start, they want to attract new players so they need to make it possible for them to get leveling faster to get somewhat competative.

sig3gk6.png

I've been saying it for a while, PC has ruined the game

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

not everyone with 98 and 99 prayer have maxed melees 2 i know that aren't oddfaery2 and Enipeus

but the number of 126s is gettin higher and higher PC and guilded alters are to blame... PC you can lvl melee really fast and i heard that prayer is fastest exp in the game if you got the cash to burn on it.. Could be wrong but thats what i heard.

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Runescape 2, Pest Control, Gilded Altar.

The game became easy when rs2 was released :roll:

I agree Zot i remember seeing a 120+ in classic and i was like WOW they were kinda rare.. seeing a 120 now isn't as amazing as it used to be..

I don't like the prayer skill much as people can tell by lookin at my lvl but i really respected those with 90+ prayer in rsc i can only remember 2 S A X and gearshifter...

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Pest Control has taken over Runescape. :) Or go ask Queenvalerie, she'll tell you she wubs Prayer hehe :P

Ha, Ha, yes I do ~~ I never used P.C. on my prayer levels. I just

burned my cash up to get 99 prayer level. :|

Still I think prayer exp is not all that easy to get. Either you have to no

life it at P.C. or empty your bank account out for the levels. Neither one

is a good choice. :-s

queenvalerie.png

Pest control has made training combat very, very easy. And at the same time, it gives you a bit of money. Prayer has been a tough skill in the past, but now PC has opened up new training methods.

Guilded alters are also a component. Alas you still have to spend quite a bit of money.

mzvest,Shadorik.gif

Shadorik.gif