700 plus 126's

adunakhor

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wat I think is that, everyone likes to do there own thing, and with over 150k+ people playing daily i mean some just love to train like me! But I also agree on the prayer... lately with the new alters and rich merchants they can obtain prayer quicker and easier, i have noticed my rank has gone up quite a bit lately!

-mega-

not everyone with 98 and 99 prayer have maxed melees 2 i know that aren't oddfaery2 and Enipeus

but the number of 126s is gettin higher and higher PC and guilded alters are to blame... PC you can lvl melee really fast and i heard that prayer is fastest exp in the game if you got the cash to burn on it.. Could be wrong but thats what i heard.

I guarantee you there arent more than 10-15 people with 98 pray and not maxed melee
The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

not everyone with 98 and 99 prayer have maxed melees 2 i know that aren't oddfaery2 and Enipeus

but the number of 126s is gettin higher and higher PC and guilded alters are to blame... PC you can lvl melee really fast and i heard that prayer is fastest exp in the game if you got the cash to burn on it.. Could be wrong but thats what i heard.

I guarantee you there arent more than 10-15 people with 98 pray and not maxed melee
yeah i know i was just using those 2 as examples.. i can find at least 4 more that post here or have been posted about here.

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

i didnt use pc for any of my combat stats. Most of mine were 99 before I pc even came out. The gilded alters are what did it for me. Can get over 2m prayer xp a day, all you need is money.
Ourg Bones + Guilded alter? :shock:

Prayer is the fastest skill in rs. You can easily do 250k an hour with dragon bones.

I must be doing something wrong then, since I'm only getting around 100k xp a hour :/

94/99 atm :D (and no, my melee stats are NOT maxed out... I'll be a lvl 111 with 99 prayer and a leet smithing cape)

Dead+Dude4.png

Prayer is the fastest skill in rs. You can easily do 250k an hour with dragon bones.

I must be doing something wrong then, since I'm only getting around 100k xp a hour :/

94/99 atm :D (and no, my melee stats are NOT maxed out... I'll be a lvl 111 with 99 prayer and a leet smithing cape)

He's completely right.

I did 200k-225k on average with my own guilded altar. It's very fast, and getting to 99 only took me a month once I had the bones. :)

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

I agree Prayer is the fastest skill in rs, but if you don't have the money

there is no exp. Also if you don't have the time for PC there is no exp. :wink:

I never cared for PC nor do I ever use it. I went there a few times to try

it out but I can't see myself sitting there hitting portals over and over again

and seeing not 1 drop. It drives me crazy. Sure you make some

money there but in all honesty I think when they added PC in the game,

it made the game to easy now.

I never had the opportunity to play Classic. I would have loved to have

had the chance. I like a game that can challenge me with PC what is the challenge ?

I would say Prayer is easier I can't say its the easiest skill to level.

Fastest skill YES easiest NAH. Easiest to me is firemaking. :wink:

queenvalerie.png

Amazing the people who camp at PC just to get easy levels. It used to be quite rare to see a 126, but they're becoming more common thanks to PC.

OOH THAT'S ME MATE! Whenever I'm on I'm either playing Pest Control with Affliction/Heart Unit or hanging around with my 3 best mates.

I never cared for PC nor do I ever use it. I went there a few times to try

it out but I can't see myself sitting there hitting portals over and over again

and seeing not 1 drop. It drives me crazy. Sure you make some

money there but in all honesty I think when they added PC in the game,

it made the game to easy now.

I never had the opportunity to play Classic. I would have loved to have

had the chance. I like a game that can challenge me with PC what is the challenge ?

Dur...the challenge is to stay awake! Also you gotta have patience not to spend the points one at a time...The most I've made it too without cracking and spending them all is 200. Also I highlighted some things in your post. It seems very childish to train and always expect a reward. Its like doing a good deed then sitting there with your hand out expecting a cookie.

Saying that Pest Control takes the challenge out of training is like saying that the Abyss takes the challenge out of runecrafting, the Fishing guild takes the challenge out of fishing, gilded altars and the ectofunctus take the challenge out of prayer, etc...They all still take patience! People who say Pest Control makes it too easy to gain levels are just sore that it wasn't around when they were training. Get used to Pest Control and stop moping about it.

Well to get the full ~250k you have to be constantly going as fast as you can.

I'd argue that Prayer and Construction together are the fastest skills at the moment (cooking too, perhaps), and also the most expensive :wink: Although with the rapidly declining value of dragon bones, Prayer is getting easier by the day.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

PC, Gilded Altars, the rapidly decreasing price of dragon bones (down to 1.6k - 1.7k now), etc..

why have the prices been going down for anyway?

In pretty mutch every server green drags there are lvl 60 - 80's with names like "Xiadouso001,Xiadouso002,Xiadouso003" and so on... :|

mhd7k3.jpg

PC, Gilded Altars, the rapidly decreasing price of dragon bones (down to 1.6k - 1.7k now), etc..

why have the prices been going down for anyway?

In pretty mutch every server green drags there are lvl 60 - 80's with names like "Xiadouso001,Xiadouso002,Xiadouso003" and so on... :|

If only I saw these set of quotes years ago.. prolly woulda pooped them pantelones

untitled8copyiu7.gif

tnx for the response folks.

i cant believe prayer is the fastest skill to level now :evil: :evil:

some peeps just have to stop kissing jagex [wagon].

if you kiss it too much, party hats might come out of it instead of poop. :mrgreen: :D

see you all in a year again folks.. i hope that duke something is still scamming phats so my phats will go up in price rofl.

What the hell are you doing lol!?!

Even if you dont pay attention that much, or miss click/drop a bone ,200k an hour is still better than anything else.

I would say that a large percentage of the people with 98 or 99 aren't 126.

Say maybe 1/3 and will probably be half in the near future.

Since, its the in thing to do for merchants and people with a rare or 2 right now.

Prayer cape on your back and a phat on your head shows your wealthy.

gp > skills for a large percentage of runescapers.

Thus, prayer has gone from being the hardest combat skill to level to the easiest.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

tnx for the response folks.

i cant believe prayer is the fastest skill to level now :evil: :evil:

some peeps just have to stop kissing jagex [wagon].

if you kiss it too much, party hats might come out of it instead of poop. :mrgreen: :D

see you all in a year again folks.. i hope that duke something is still scamming phats so my phats will go up in price rofl.

yeah its crazy wasn't very fast at all in rsc but its now one of the skills where you can get insane exp an hr if you got the money...

Aren't you like lvl 125 I remember the name and i am pretty sure you were 120+ thats all i know

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

if you just counted the number of people with 98 and 99 prayer you made a mistake because 1 skills onthis forum had 99 prayer before 100 combat :o :shock:

yea, lets just assume if you have 98 prayer your lvl 126, because its in the bag @ that point.

lovvel :-# But just time goes on and things are getting WAAAAAAAAY easier. :(

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Pray isnt the fastest skill in rs, I can easily get 200k xp an hour in con and Ive seen people getting 500k+ xp an hour using herblaw

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

alot of idiots are level 126 nowadays (no disrespect to people here) as yesterday i was killing kalphite soldiers for slayer and some 126 comes. He didn't attack any but kept attacking mine so that he didn't get hit but always got the kills :wall:

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements