My collection of bug/glitch pictures

Zandalf

Never got screenie, but if I right-clicked a lvl66-68 (I'm 69), there names were yellow.

I sent in a report and now it's fixed.

Ah well.

Um... :shock: If someone is three levels lower than you, they do appear as yellow :-s

cliffside1ra5.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't read allposts, but if you didn't know red skull was from winning fight pits game in tzharr (idk if its pits or cave, the one where you fight other players) and I think you either get the skull for 20 min, or just until you log.

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

• 2 months later...
Never got screenie, but if I right-clicked a lvl66-68 (I'm 69), there names were yellow.

I sent in a report and now it's fixed.

Ah well.

Um... :shock: If someone is three levels lower than you, they do appear as yellow :-s

incorrect the only way they appear yellow if they are the same combat level as you

they should have been green

didn't read allposts, but if you didn't know red skull was from winning fight pits game in tzharr (idk if its pits or cave, the one where you fight other players) and I think you either get the skull for 20 min, or just until you log.

20 min is the regular skull

the red skull is for the fight pits when you win you get it if you go out the red skull is gone or if you lose in the next game the red skull is gone.

Gyroman25.gif

here is mine

[hide=my bug ]bugkn5.png[/hide]

ml417.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

refresh to see another sig =P

also click on the sig to go to The Art Bazaar

thanks to everyone who made me a sig

• 2 weeks later...

the lumby tele where you get stuck chrouching down is easy just equip any item once your done with the circle :wink:

heres my glitch just happend an error with the login server

[hide]world%20glitch%20o.0ed9fe.jpg the code to add this is ***world%20glitch%20o.0ed9fe.jpg*** just remove the stars on either side[/hide]

Michigander.png

• 4 weeks later...

I call this the Messed up Demon glitch. This was when they updated how the Gd's/Ld's looked. But the forgot about the one in the Maze for Dragon Slayer. This Pic is pretty rare becuase no one had the key to get into the maze. I just happened to be doing Dragon slayer =D.

hotchickdemonzu9.png

hotchickqp0.png

nadrunecraftingarmywz0.png

Here's my bug, got this earlier today (after the engine update) this is not a fake, believe me :?

weirdzy0.png

Hah, made you look. ;D

Used to have a smith/mining blog here, BUT THAT WAS A LONG-TIME AGO.

ok this is a glitch in runescape i kinda lagged and that happened... soo here it is...

http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... picoa9.png :cry:

thats not a glitch. It was just the way they walked around. And you didnt take that..Its ages old.

Yeah you really didn't take it.
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

this glitch im sure everyone has seen, a person looks dead but really isnt.

06Aug02-15.png

this was taken a while back, ppl were spinning flax in mid-air!

06Jul24-16.png

this was not too long ago, none of my attack options were lit up :-k

Glitch1.jpg

nice_guy221.png

nice_guy221.png

16 Dragon Drops: 4x D Chains, 3x D2h, 5x D Legs, 1x D Med, 2x D Skirt, 1x D Spear

Draconic Visage Drop: 1 - First Day Out!