What you want to be when you're older?

andufusthebronze

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suicide terrorsit <3: .

Honestly, I have no idea. Just nothing that involves blowing myself to pieces.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I'd like to work with handicapped (physical/mental) people.

Wow. Couldn't do that. My father is pysically handicapped, my mother nursed my grandma at home and i'm sick of disease and death.

Oh, I don't know how I would do on a 40 hour working week. But now that I work in a shop, I notice that I really do well with handicapped people. I like to spend some extra time with them giving them perfect help, and I'm very patient. And I enjoy it. I also enjoyed nursing my grandfather the last months before he died. Of course there are hard things, but it's very thankful as well. It's good to help people.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I'd like to do a physics degree at uni with a view to going into big finance afterwards.

Probably something like investment banking or fund management. But i've got 2 weeks work experience at a very large firm of accountants in the summer so we'll see how I like it after that.

I always used to want to be a marine biologist though, and on some levels, still do if I knew it wasn't all diving off boats in exotic locations.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Web Design (HTML, CSS, etc..) and Web Graphic Design (Adobe CS2)..

=]

Also,

I'd like to play in the NRSL

National Runescape League.

Just kidding. That's just plain sad.

The Lumbridge Noobs have signed Tom Jones (Fake Name, not mine) to a 3 year, 25mil gp contract! This kid out of the University of Texas is going to be a real gunslinger in the wildy! He can also retrieve firecapes like it's his job. A great pickup for the Noobs!

I wanted to be an architect/naval architect, but I don't want to do the physics. So I'm looking into alot of other possibilities, like something in language, interior design, graphic art, theology. Right now, my dream job would be anything where I get to travel the world regularly for free.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I'm planning on going to the University of Iowa to get my bachlors degree in photography. If not photography I'm thinking of drawing or becoming an English teacher (you can't imagine how many times I get smacked for correcting someone's gammer/spelling or just plain laughing at them).

Gammer? Pwned, no?

Bachlors??

Bachelors, you mean???

Smack Me.

I'm planning on going to the University of Iowa to get my bachlors degree in photography. If not photography I'm thinking of drawing or becoming an English teacher (you can't imagine how many times I get smacked for correcting someone's gammer/spelling or just plain laughing at them).

Gammer? Pwned, no?

Bachlors??

Bachelors, you mean???

Smack Me.

I will smack you.. I'm sick and my brain isn't working the best at the moment. Also, I haven't slept much lately so I'm being really lazy.

I'd like to be a doctor or lawyer or something. Lawyer would be boring though, I'm sure.

I was never the "good student" in school, so I'm worried about my chances on being something like a doctor...I'm going to try extremely hard when I get to the University though in like 2 years and see how good I do. If I do good on my generals, I'll probably go into Biology major, Chemistry minor and see how I do with that...If I do great, I'll see about medical school then. It isn't really something you decide on, because it takes work to even get to that route. I've gotten more mature since I got done with highschool and my education ethic has changed a lot, so if I can manage the work, I can do it.

If I don't, I'll be stuck doing something I hate, so I got no other choice. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

My aspiration is to move to Alaska and become an ice-fisher with a team of sled dogs \'

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

My aspiration is to move to Alaska and become an ice-fisher with a team of sled dogs \'

Oo that reminds me, I'd like to move to the tundra and examine and study wildlife. Like arctic foxes, caribou, polar bears, seals, and walruses and such.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I'd like to be a doctor or lawyer or something. Lawyer would be boring though, I'm sure.

I was never the "good student" in school, so I'm worried about my chances on being something like a doctor...I'm going to try extremely hard when I get to the University though in like 2 years and see how good I do. If I do good on my generals, I'll probably go into Biology major, Chemistry minor and see how I do with that...If I do great, I'll see about medical school then. It isn't really something you decide on, because it takes work to even get to that route. I've gotten more mature since I got done with highschool and my education ethic has changed a lot, so if I can manage the work, I can do it.

Sounds like you just plan on that to proof something. There's no need to try extremly hard imo. Also there is no guarantee that you wouldn't be stuck with something you hate, once you graduated medical school. At least you will be stuck with being a doctor, if you'd hate that i don't know of course.

Sounds like you just plan on that to proof something. There's no need to try extremly hard imo. Also there is no guarantee that you wouldn't be stuck with something you hate, once you graduated medical school. At least you will be stuck with being a doctor, if you'd hate that i don't know of course.

It's all about getting paid fairly for the work you do. People who do not go to college sometimes work much harder than people who do, and they get paid less. I refuse to do that. My dad told me every day growing up to never accept that, because he had to accept that when he was my age, because I was born. He builds houses, which isn't a horrible job, infact his business does 1+ million in work every year (he builds houses by himself faster than the local 5+ man crews, it's pathetic really. :lol:), but he has to bust his [wagon]. In Minnesota, it's either hot or cold; it's rarely "nice" outside, so yea.

I've tried his job. It sucks. I might as well use my brain for something. I'm not setting a goal to "prove" anything besides the fact that I can do something with my life. Could you get done with medical school and work in a job you hate? Yes, but it's very unlikely.

Like I said, I'm not dead-set or anything, but the only thing I ever found interesting in school was science, and I like to help people, so *shrug*.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!