the "What if" game

lya_helix

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends on what you concider 'nomral' until you tell me what you find 'normal' this will always be a mystery.

What if Scrooge McDuck would give all his money to the president of the United States?

WARNING: If you don't know who Scrooge McDuck is DON'T reply.

when the sun explodies, it being considered a yellow dwarf it would most likely be more of a fizzle, we would have to have a much larger star like a yellow gaint or white\blue gaint for an actully explostion, the sun after the fizzle would turn into a black dwarf, and then become a white dwarf, this would also result in a massive gravital loss in the soul system and we (earth) would be shot in space. without the suns heat the earth would freeze in a under an hour. the earth would be vaporized a couple years later but the space rationed that is stoped by the sun a little past the once planet pluto (pluto was deemed not a planet as up august 24th 2006 by the united space orgaztion or something)

what would happen if all our wishes came true?

legends2.jpg

Who says Santa doesn't already exists? I know he does, you can't stop me in believing in him, science proves nothing, they only proves how boring things really are, I'll believe he exists, no sciense nosense will stop me. :notalk:

What if Coca Cola and Pepsi INC would attack each other's company with a tank?